Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sr2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 06:49 AM
    Could I be pregnant?
    My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about eight months now. Seven months ago I had a miscarriage. I have been doing ovulation tests for the past few months and know that I am ovulating. I am currently 19 DPO, have not started my period, but am testing negative on home pregnancy tests. I have some pregnancy signs: sore, swollen breasts, nausea, fatigue... Has anyone else experienced this and actually been pregnant?
    Eileen1218 Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Dec 2, 2008, 08:45 AM

Sure sounds like the right symptoms... yes, you could be pregnant
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2008, 12:20 PM

It happens fairly often. Give it another week or so and see if your period just shows up late. Try another test at that time if need be. You could see your doctor about a test in the office, but they are often urine tests as well. If still negative, and still no period, see what happens with the next month and see your doctor accordingly. Fingers crossed for you!
    candace123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 08:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sr2 View Post
    my husband and i have been trying to conceive for about eight months now. Seven months ago i had a miscarriage. I have been doing ovulation tests for the past few months and know that i am ovulating. I am currently 19 dpo, have not started my period, but am testing negative on home pregnancy tests. I have some pregnancy signs: Sore, swollen breasts, nausea, fatigue... Has anyone else experienced this and actually been pregnant?
    My name is candace and me and my husband are trying to conceive and the last time that I had my period was October 31 2008 and I was due to get my next period on November 27... but on November 26 I started to have light spotting with some brown spotting... so I took a hpt which came back negative... I still have not gotten my full period... Some of the symptoms that I am having is slightly sensitive breasts, dizziness, headaches, fatigue, and nausea... so the best thing that I can tell you is to go to the doctors and get a blood test done... because I have a child already and when I thought that I was pregnant with her I took an hpt test and it came back negative when in fact I actually was pregnant... so take a blood test and see what happens... they are more accurate... good luck:)
    sr2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 11:06 AM

Well here is my update... two days ago I started spotting. It was very light and not enough to wear anything. Last night the spotting became more heavy at times and then would completely disappear. Today it is still heavier and very bright red. It is not the same color as my period usually is, but seems too heavy to be implantation bleeding, unless I am wrong on that. Any thoughts?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Am I pregnant or could it be something else? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 31 years old and have 2 babies under 4. The youngest in almost 2. I did not breast feed. I am leaking what looks to be colostrum... Does this mean I'm again or could it mean something else?? I;m really confused:confused:

Trying to get pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I am 17, and my boyfriend is almost 18. I have been on the pill for just over 2 years, and that's how long me & my boyfriend have been together. We have decided to try for a baby because we live in his house as his mum moved in with her partner and we can afford this baby. Please don't judge us...

View more questions Search