Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NidaSheikh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 08:41 AM
    Periods 14 days late and HPT negative.
    Hi I'm 25 years old. My periods were due on 18th of this month. I had unsafe sex on 8th. Did HPT after 10 days till was negative. Again did it on 14th day still negative. I don't have any symptoms of pregrancy like swolen break, tiredness or any other. My periods were regaular for the past years. I've given urine test and waiting for result. What if its negative too then? Shld I wait for another week for my periods or what? Waiting for your answer. Thanks
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2008, 06:49 PM

Just keep waiting for your period. If it doesn't come, then you are bound to get a positive sooner or later if you are pregnant.

Don't stress. It will delay your period even longer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 Days Late & Negative HPT [ 30 Answers ]

Hello everyone... Since the beginning of this year, I have been Trying to conceive #3. I am 35 years old. The last day of my period was Feb 21 and have regular cycles (28 day). I have been using OPK to determine when I ovulate and BD on the most fertile days. About 5 days ago I felt my period...

3 days late but also 3 negative hpt? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi you I had a second silent misscarrage 22/11/07 all went bk to normal quickly. We do also already have children but me and my partner are trying to conceive again. My periods are regular every month with out fail. Apart from this month as I've no signs of my period. Over the past week or 2 I've...

13 days late with negative hpt? [ 1 Answers ]

My late regular period was 7/20/07... I had symptoms of AF about between 8/7-8/14, which is early for me anyway and they pretty much all went away. Then, a few days later I started getting a lower back ache (like AF is coming, but it never did), I now have breast tenderness (nipples are not...

15 Days Late & HPT Are Negative [ 6 Answers ]

My period was due on Feb 21 and I have not started my period yet. I am now 15 days past due and all of the HPT have been negative. I had a qualitative HCG done on Feb. 20 (one day before my period) and it was negative as well. The only "real" symptoms I have are my breast are slightly sore and as...

View more questions Search