Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AshleyNichole03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 10:52 PM
    Is It to late to get him back?
    My boyfriend of three years left me about 3 months ago now... and the reasons were pretty much my family and the fact that he couldn't take anymore... and I'm understanding of that. He told me that he will never come back to me again... that our first years should have been the happiest of them all and they were very stressful. I love him with all my heart and would give anything to have him back. I just don't know if its to late. He said that all the drama of me begging him back after we broke up made it easy for him to get over it and that he wanted me to know he's over it but that he's not selling himself for relationships but its only because he's not emotionally ready... and that it has nothing to do with me. At the same time he is very cocky and confident in the fact that I will be waiting on him no matter what. So can he really be over me, if he has never lost me? And is it to late to get him back?. :confused:
    lunasmom Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 11:25 PM

Sorry to say this but...

LET IT GO.

He doesn't love you, he doesn't want you back, he will never come back.

Move forward, it is hard, it sucks but do you really want a guy who doesn't want anything to do with you?

You diserve better.

Move one, let him go before he gets a restraining order on you for not letting him alone.
    kitten420 Posts: 237, Reputation: 20

Nov 29, 2008, 02:55 AM

The question is why was there drama and why did it make your boyfriend stress out? Was the drama with him?
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

Nov 29, 2008, 04:12 AM

Fate is predictable most of the time but for relationships it is pretty tender. I hate drama, it tore me and my last boyfriend apart so I have a basic idea from where you're coming from. If I were in your shoes I would try to explain to him how I feel and if he is the "avoid the situation" type like my last boyfriend was then try to show him. But what hurts a lot is when you can't get them back. People say it's never too late, but then again they say that nothing lasts forever. If you're nervous to talk to him reherse what you'll say. Good luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 07:38 AM
    Your wasting your time wanting him back because he ain't coming.

He doesn't feel, as you do. He has told you that, so believe it, and move on.
    JohnD212 Posts: 101, Reputation: 8

Nov 29, 2008, 09:56 AM

Good advice here. The drama he said he hated from you... its still there... even if he came back he wouldn't stay more than a few weeks. People don't change over night... and especially when they have a broken heart. You need to really figure out what the problem was and work on those issues. That means making changes to you and your life... not just giving lip service about how much you've changed.

He isn't coming back. Not all relationships are meant to last forever. Many are just a lesson for us to learn so we can better ourselves for that one true person we'll meet someday.

Feel you pain. No contact with him and move on. Busy yourself with fixing and improving those issues you see as the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

Is it too late to get my ex-boyfriend back? [ 13 Answers ]

I am really in a difficult situation at the moment, and have come here for some advice. I was with my fiancée for 6 years and he broke up with me almost two months ago. He told me that he had met someone else. I am just devastated, he is the love of my life and I want a future with him. We had a...

I want my boyfriend back before its too late! [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 6 months, and we live together. I am going through a divorce with my ex husband. I can't let this guy go, he's awesome with my 2 kids, and he's the only one that is there for me whenever I didn't have support from my family and friends. I used to work for...

My ex left I've realised what wins her back. Might be too late. [ 2 Answers ]

Ive learnt a lot over time on here but if anyone is interested. Here's by story. My girlfriend left me 6 weeks ago. She is 22 I'm 28. She said she needed time to be on her own and she was to young for this type of relationship. That was a load of crap after 3 1/2 years. What I did in the beginning...

Is it to late to get her back? [ 7 Answers ]

I had a child, a beautiful baby girl a year ago. I'm not with her mother now, I wasn't with her mother then. I take of my daughter 50% of the time and her mother thinks that I'm a great dad. Her mother is moving in with her boyfriend of 1 year... yea they started hanging out right after my...

View more questions Search