Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2008, 06:03 PM
    What's up with periods and pregnancy?
    A few days ago, my fiancé came for the first time inside of me. I'm on birth control, and right after having sex, took a morning after pill. My period has NEVER in my entire life been regular and it's a little late. I've had some very, very, slight spotting, and I've been cramping like my period should come. It was only a few days ago, I took all this hormone to prevent pregnancy, and my fiancé just figures that I'm pregnant because my period is late. So, what's the deal? Could I be pregnant? Does the slight spotting mean the pills worked? (I generally had some bleeding after taking plan b, before I got on birth control) or what else could be going on?

Check out some similar questions!

Periods but no pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I was on depo jab for 4 years been off it since last may, periods normal, ovulation fine I just can't seem to get pregnant. Doc did blood tests all fine. What can I try now I'm 34 with kids already but don't want to be much older to have another

Periods after pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

How long does it take for your period to come back after you're pregnant

Irregular periods and pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

My partner and I have been trying to get pregnant for only the past two months really and ii know its not long or anything but should ii be worried because ii have irregular periods? Will ii be able to have kids? How can ii help myself relax and not stress so much about having a baby? So maybe ii...

Periods during pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard and read a lot about having a "period" during pregnancy. I am sure this isn't a real period, just some kind of vaginal bleeding. I am curious to what this looks like. Is this like a real period (light-heavy-light), or is the bleeding and symptoms different? What does the "period"...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.