Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomdaddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2006, 11:14 AM
    Please help on hbo 80s movie
    On HBO there was a movie about dancing or breakdancing.. THere was a girl that had dark skin and very long and curly hair on it. It was on hbo in the 80s I think. Can anyone tell me the name of the movie Thanks!:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 29, 2006, 11:19 AM
    It would not happen to be Fame, would it?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2006, 12:05 PM
    Could be "Breakin'" or "Body Rock" or "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo"?
    SandraDee Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Jun 30, 2006, 01:15 PM
    I think it was "Breakin" or "Breakin 2" with Shaba Doo. Was the acting terrible, was there a guy with a mustache wearing an earing, Jerry-curled hair and a bandana, was the girl with the long hair's dialogue baldy dubbed to spanish? Then it was one of the "Breakin" movies. Or it could possibly be "Beat Street."

Hope this helps!
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Jun 30, 2006, 01:30 PM
    It could be "Flash Dance". That had a woman like the one you described. If you go to IMDb.com you should be able to find it there by searching. Good luck.
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Sep 7, 2007, 07:44 PM
    Check it out, the name of the movie is Pilot, or The Pilot. It's on YouTube.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

80s B movie [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie that I only remember seeing the film like twice like 20 years back it delt with a Evil professor that had a treasure in a suit case with money and I believe deeds to the place and the evil professor made groups of people search for clues the only scene I remember is where a group...

Name this movie [ 1 Answers ]

Alls I remember is that there is this man and he's in a room like in a hospital all clean and white and he's on a bed and his whole life from birth till the end is getting shown to him on a big TV screen.

Does anyone know the name of this old movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it was British comedy. All I remember is that it was about World War II, had a ghost and a character that received radio signals through a filling in his tooth. Thanks, Rich

View more questions Search