talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 10, 2008, 09:41 AM

More info, you know better.
    Mac Lovin Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 09:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    More info, you know better.
    No not my ex, a girl who I recently met who wants me but wants to end it with her current bfriend before she wants anything to happen... she would have done it sooner only he got final exams...

So to a women is a few two/three?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 09:46 AM

I wouldn't even talk to her. NEVER date a girl in this kind of circumstance... NEVER!!

Dec 10, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    I wouldn't even talk to her. NEVER date a girl in this kind of circumstance...NEVER!!!
    Why?
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 09:52 AM

Sounds like she is leading you on. I would use whatever time it is to seriously think about if this is the type of relationship you would want to be in.
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 09:52 AM

Because it sets up poorly for you. If she can just leave someone for you that quickly, do you honestly think she is relationship material? Nothing good can come of this, nothing. I don't care how you spin it. I have seen this before, and it is bad news.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 09:55 AM

If she's shopping at other stores when she is already a preferred customer at another place, do you really think she won't continue to do it?

You aren't even the latest, I bet she has a few guys dangling on this line.
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 09:56 AM

She is for sure a midnight madness shopper.
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 10:00 AM

I call people like this monkeys... they won't let go of one branch before they have a grasp on another.

Dec 10, 2008, 10:17 AM
    Do ye reckon she will come for me or is she just playing me?

I asked her did she want me, she replied yes of course I do, do you want me?

She told me I will hear from here in a few weeks when she sorts out all her crap...

What do ye think?
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Dec 10, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Lovin View Post
    Do ye reckon she will come for me or is she just playing me?

I asked her did she want me, she replied yes of course i do, do you want me?

She told me i will hear from here in a few weeks when she sorts out all her crap.....

What do ye think?
    Of course she wants you on some level... for now.

But people always tell you who they are, and their past behaviour is a great indicator of future behaviour. Take my ex for example. I knew early on that she'd had more boyfriends (although the vast majority were non-sexual owing to age) than any other woman around our age I'd met (of who's relationship history I was aware) and that she had a hard time maintaining relationships in the long-run as she had dumped all of them eventually, even if the longevity varied and she'd never cheated. I tried hard, we worked well for a long time but eventually I ended up where all the rest of the guys were even if it lasted longer than them.

Don't ignore past behaviour, because people don't change who they fundamentally are without major effort and introspection. She will almost certainly do the same to you that she is doing to him.
    satswid Posts: 42, Reputation: -2

Dec 10, 2008, 10:44 AM

May be she's bored of the current relationship and wanted someone who really cares. So go ahead but don't show much curiousity and even if she's playing with u, if u love her truly, love can turn even make a stone cry
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 10:46 AM

First of all, there is no way you LOVE her yet. If you do, then you are a complete fool! I don't mean to sound harsh, but protect yourself. Maybe she's board of the current relationship?? Are you kidding me? We call those people that jump from relationship to relationship when they get 'bored' whores! Guys and girls! Take offense if you want, but don't buy into all this BS...

Dec 10, 2008, 10:53 AM

Respected kctiiger
    You can never make a general statement about a person, you haven't even met or talked. It may differ from person to person. I think u had a tough experience, but it can be a different case here
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 10:55 AM

I am talking about character in general. It is the same for everyone. You DO NOT want to be the guy who breaks up another relationship. That isn't a healthy way to start a relationship, period.

Dec 10, 2008, 11:06 AM

But have you thought that the guy who is in relationship with the girl can be a playboy. There is a possibility of that
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 11:09 AM

The guy in this instance isn't the one who is cheating. The girl is cheating on her current boyfriend right now, maybe not physically, but emotionally. So, I ask you, would you want a cheater to break up with her boyfriend so you could date her?

Dec 10, 2008, 11:20 AM

Almost every other person in this world is a cheater.
    I ask you that even if u get a perfect girl, is there any guarantee for her to remain the same throughout her life?
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 11:23 AM

What are you saying? You think every other person in the world is a cheater? Why would you take a chance on a proven cheater, when there are other girls out there without a boyfriend who have NEVER cheated? He needs to be looking out for himself, and not chasing a girl with a boyfriend already. That is classless on both himself and her.
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 11:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by satswid View Post
    Almost every other person in this world is a cheater.
    I ask you that even if u get a perfect girl, is there any guarantee for her to remain the same throughout her life?
    Wow that is a huge generalization... I guess I have more hope in humanity then you do. People do change... and there is not such thing as a perfect girl or guy for that matter!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do men need space and time? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend broke up and he says he wants to work things out with me just he needs space and time cause there's a lot going on with his fammily so he has to be there for them, but he wants to work things out with me he said he's not sure when we will be back together cause he needs time and...

Time & space [ 2 Answers ]

Does time move relative to space?

Time and space? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently have been told by my girlfriend of 3+ years that she needs her time and space to "figure things out". Obviously this hit me like a ton of bricks and I resorted to the typical tactics that most guys resort to, grovel, tell her this is a bad idea, call, email, text her, send flowers. The...

He says he needs time and space [ 69 Answers ]

I am a single mom of 3 small kids. I have been seeing this guy (whose 27 I am 32)that works with me for about 3 months. Everything was going great we saw each other everyday now all of a sudden he says he needs time and space. Doesn't want me calling him or anything I am not sure what is going on....

View more questions Search