Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askboutit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 03:11 AM
    Just wondering
    Am an active weed smoker and on most days snort crystal and my boyfriend smokes every day about 3-4 times. Can this affect the chances of us well me getting pregnant?I'm worried I do want to have kids. I know it can take time to conceive but everyone around me is pregnant. We have sex on an average of 3 -4 times a week maybe Laughing and unprotected for about I want to say 4 months? We been together for two years.can someone help me out without judging me?:confused:
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 22, 2008, 03:13 AM
    Yes, and will most likely result in birth defects.
    If you are even considering becoming pregnant then STOP the substance abuse.
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Nov 22, 2008, 04:40 AM
    It would most definitely cause issues with the pregnancy, yes. Those drugs stay in your system for awhile even after you stop using them; if you want a healthy baby, stop NOW.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2008, 04:50 AM

I agree. You should stop the drug use now. It will most likely cause birth defects. So, please don't have a kid and remain on drugs during the pregnancy. Don't make your baby suffer from your mistakes. Good Luck on Quitting!
    vexation Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Nov 22, 2008, 04:54 AM

A friend of minds parents did a lot of drugs before during and after which resulted with him being born with out 10 fingers and only one leg
    Also the parents money that was sent on drugs did not help the family in their living conditions which was poor
    They died young leave all their kids without proper education poor jobs
    Also nobody in the world to love them
    Your question is foolish
    And my advise to you at this time
    NO NOT HAVE KIDS
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Nov 22, 2008, 02:12 PM

It takes healthy couples up to one year to conceive, and doing drugs is not considered HEALTHY. Look, I am not judging you, and I bet that if you get pregnant you would want to give your child the best start in life, so why not stop using now so that you are sure that you gave your baby the best start possible?
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2008, 02:17 PM

Yes... stop the drugs!

Smoking pot CAN cause infertility... so you may not even be able to conceive.

Do what's best for you, your body, and the normal healthy baby you want to have.

God bless :)
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2008, 03:02 PM

Even if you stop he needs to stop as well. Its not only the moms drug use that affects the baby.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2008, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnoahsmommy View Post
    even if you stop he needs to stop as well. its not only the moms drug use that affects the baby.

Exaclty... his smoking pot can possibly cause problems with even trying to conceive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wondering if I'm having pregnancy symptoms. [ 10 Answers ]

Okay first off I was getting sick a lot threw the day Then my nipples are really really sore Today November 17th I was sapose to get my monthly flow only 2 little light pink spots came out. When should I test and do you think its possiable that I am pregnant?

Wondering If its normal or OK [ 3 Answers ]

I am worried Because I might be pregnant. I was late with my period for about 3 1/2 weeks then I got really stressed out one day and it started. I had bad cramping for 2 days and my period for almost a week. It doesn't feel like a normal period, I have been getting really offend by certain things...

View more questions Search