Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifer1010 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Nov 20, 2008, 06:53 PM
    How come my boyfriend couldn't stay hard?
    So the other day my boyfriend and I had amazing sex and later we decided to try again.
    But for some reason he could not stay hard. We tried oral sex and a hand job, but it just didn't work. We've been together for 3 years and this has never happened. Can someone help us out, tell us what happened? And how we can make it so that it doesn't happen again.
    Lol. Thanks in advaced.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer1010 View Post
    So the other day my boyfriend and i had amazing sex and later we decided to try again.
    But for some reason he could not stay hard. We tried oral sex and a hand job, but it just didnt work. We've been together for 3 years and this has never happend. Can someone help us out, tell us what happend? and how we can make it so that it doesnt happen again.
    lol. Thanks in advaced.
    To make sure it never happens he will have to get an implant.
    Ruylopez Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 08:23 PM

Sometimes, thoughts during activity can play a huge part in the physical side of things. If the mind wanders, for some men, instead of concentrating on something --stimulating--, chances are they will lose their firmness. Make sure you include him, and concentrate, if you have to, on keeping his head in the game (pun intended). After you get him in on it, then you can shift back to a more balanced act.

Bottom line is: Keep him on his toes. Keep him in on it, just oral sex may not be enough to keep him mentally there.

Also, don't feel bad about it. Everyone goes embarassingly soft at one point or another (for men). Sure it's a bummer, but unless it's a continuous trend, it's nothing to worry about.
    mosag330 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Nov 21, 2008, 01:00 PM

It happened once and already you're freaking out? Oh yes, certainly stressing the fact will help him a lot!

Give it a rest. Pretend it never happened. Come back in a month or so when you've got a real issue on your hands.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2008, 02:26 PM

He was tired, he drank too much, he was dehydrated, he had an important meeting the next day, he had a bad day, his favorite football team lost last Sunday, it was Tuesday, he had a headache, he was sore...

Could be anything. And couldn't matter less. You said you had already gone. Anything after that would be bonus anyway. I wish I were 18 again and could go 5 times a night. But I'm not.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2008, 04:08 PM

I think he was just tired of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend can't stay hard during sex [ 64 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together since April 2008. We tried having sex together for our first time in the beginning of August. Neither of us were virgins, but it had been a long time since either of us had sex. He came within 10 seconds the first time we tried. After that we tried 3 or 4 more...

My guy can't stay hard [ 1 Answers ]

My guy can't stay hard for long we start and after he is in he go's soft but if I'm on top he can stay hard even after he 's is it me or is something wrong with him he is 38 years old and I'm 26 I was a virgin when we got together ? Help help... :confused:

Will my boyfriend stay with me? [ 6 Answers ]

Nvm question answered

Does it stay hard afterwards? [ 13 Answers ]

How common is it for a man to stay at least partially hard after he orgasms, and to be willing to continue having sex? Is partial, residual hardness of the penis a factor in wanting to continue?

Can't stay hard [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a 23 year old male, realitively good health, no meds. I'm having trouble keeping an erection, and as a result having trouble ejaculating. I just lost my virginity this year to my current girlfriend, before this I would constantly masterbate on a daily basis.

View more questions Search