Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    choc-lit Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2009, 06:59 PM

Heat up about 30ml of dipropylene glycol by boiling water in a pot, pouring the glycol in a container and letting the container sit in it. Add your powder when the glycol is hot and shake well until you see no crystals, let it sit and shake well again. Add the mixture to your cream.

Hope that helped x
    Lighterskin Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Oct 23, 2009, 11:39 PM

Missc8 please helppp meeee!! Where do you get the hydroquinone powder from, I live in canada and the pharmacists won't agree to giving out any pure hydroquinone powder. Please email me back at
    [email protected] I hve verry very severe hyperpigmentation and resorted to using bioclaire which ruined my skin, hq is the onli resort I hve left I would be very grateful if you and your mom could help me out. Plzzzzzzz email me back!
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 24, 2009, 02:49 PM

Do you mind sharing how your skin reacted to the Bio Claire ?
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Oct 24, 2009, 05:54 PM

Another victim
    Lighterskin Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Oct 25, 2009, 02:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    Do you mind sharing how your skin reacted to the Bio Claire ?
    Sweety all I have to say is if your using it or thinking about using it DON'T. Don't spend your money on ruining your own skin, it contains harsh steroids that ruined my skin. I can't even show any part of my body because I got disgusting marks (stretch marks) everywhere and when I say everywhere I mean everywhere! It is a very dangerous product that should not be sold ANYWHERE!! At first you get amazing results but then before you know it you will notice changes in your skin, I noticed these changes when it was too late! I got light yes but I wish I never used it, because now I'm hiding my skin I can't show any part of my skin this is why I'm trying to get hydroquinone to lighten those disgusting marks, but I doubt hq will even fix my problem
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Oct 25, 2009, 08:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighterskin View Post
    sweety all i have to say is if ur using it or thinking abt using it DON'T. don't spend ur money on ruining ur own skin, it contains harsh steroids that ruined my skin. i can't even show any part of my body because i got disgusting marks (stretch marks) everywhere and when i say everywhere i mean everywhere! it is a very dangerous product that should not be sold ANYWHERE!!! at first u get amazing results but then before u know it u will notice changes in ur skin, i noticed these changes when it was too late! i got light yes but i wish i never used it, because now im hiding my skin i can't show any part of my skin this is why im trying to get hydroquinone to lighten those disgusting marks, but i doubt hq will even fix my problem
    I hear you I also been using bio claire I have gotten amazing result from it too.. my skin became very light and I loved it... than after a while I notice I began breaking out with acne than dark spot... it recently gotten worst I haven't been using bio claire on face in over a week... my skin is beginning to get really dark now but the acne is beginning to stop now... I have to cover my skin with foundation to hide the dark spot when I am in public. I am thinking of you using a cream called hypercream I am afraid it going to be like bio claire and continue to break out my skin.

If any body know about hypercream let me know??

I want to get some hydroquionone powder I know several site that sell it...
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2009, 12:42 PM
    You don't have to worry, most of us know very well of the infamous bio claire.

I know little about hypercreme although I have heard of it, so I'm unsure. Maybe let your skin heal first for awhile and try and use retin-a 0.025% or another peel like lactic acid or low percentage glycolic along with natural raw shea butter to help the skin to shed and fade the stretch marks. Then go from there with a skin lightener. No rush.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 25, 2009, 04:38 PM

Lighterskin,

I have used Bio claire before, but fortunately I did not have such a severe reaction, as yours. I saw skin thinnning, where my veins were clearly visible and the skin was tender, but luckily , once I stopped using it, there did not appear to be any lasting damage.

I do hope that you find a solution to your problem. Whatever you do, please go easy, as your skin has clearly sustained significant damage and you don't want to exacerbate it further by overlaoding with other harsh products. The best of luck and let us know how you get on.
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2009, 12:59 AM

Hey guys hos the hydroquinone going?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2009, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo9090 View Post
    hey guys hos the hydroquinone going?
    So far for me it's going well, my face is still peeling from the retina. But my lips are looking real dark now, a sign that the skin is getting lighter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to dissolve musk ketone? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know what solovent is used to dissolve musk ketone crystals? Because regular carrier oils and ethanol alcohol do not dissolve them. I went of basenotes.net and they would not even respond to my post so I thought maybe that I could get an answer here. Thanks in advance.:)

How to file a motion to dissolve a writ of garnishment [ 1 Answers ]

I see lots of post here about bank account garnishment, but no one every updates as to what steps they took after the fact. I'm wanting to know exactly what I need to do in order to file a motion to dissolve a writ of garnishment on my bank account? Has anyone had any luck with this as of yet?

Why does sucrose dissolve in water? [ 2 Answers ]

Why does sucrose dissolve in water?

Kenmore Dishwasher won't dissolve soap [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore dishwasher has stopped dissolving the Cascade power packs I use. The cascade comes out of the dispenser but is solid at the end of the wash cycle. I can hear water rushing around inside so have no idea what is wrong. Any ideas??

View more questions Search