Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bryan25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 01:31 PM
    Grants for ged
    Is there a grant that I can receive to get my g e d.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2008, 02:16 PM

I've never heard of it, if there is one. You should do some research online. I didn't think it was very costly to get your g.e.d.
    YOUSUABENYOSEF Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 04:25 PM
    I would to know how I can receive a grant for taking my ged.
    erikastrada Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2010, 03:27 PM
    It you only have to pay for the test it self and books if you decide to buy some, however if your a parent that can only go to school or go to work... a grant would come in handy if you decide school is a smarter course of action.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gov grants - any Grants [ 8 Answers ]

I have a new business for 6 months. I have been in this type of work for 11 years and have the same customers. I buy offshore produce and ship them to the states. I ship 40,000 - 200,000 pounds a week"or I did" I don't have the up front money to buy now. Does anyone know a good place to start ...

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

Grants [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if there are any grants for pasture or farm land to take care of neglected or rescued horses in Georgia or Florida? Thanks!

Grants [ 1 Answers ]

I want to become a barber so I need to attend barber college. My wife and I are poor. Does anyone know how I might find a Grant to attend Barber College?

View more questions Search