Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memof4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 01:31 PM
    Siblings of opposite sex wants to share room.
    My 8yr old son and 6yr old daughter want to share a room. I have 4 children altogether. The home we are in is a 4 bedroom and currently my 11yr old and 8 yr old boys are constantly fighting. My 4th child is only 7mos old and he wakes 3-4 times a night so he can't be roomed with my 8 yr old do to school. My room is not large enough to room the baby with me. I refuse to get him in the habit of sleeping with his father and I. So my question is... In Oregon state is it legal to let opposite sex siblings to share a room? Once again the ones willing and wanting to share is a 8yr old brother and 6yr old sister.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 15, 2008, 04:39 PM

While it is possible, your issue really is making the 11 and 8 year old behave. Go back to the basics and make them learn to live together.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chilren of opposite sex sharing a room [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a law in Washington about children of the opposite sex sharing a room past certain ages?

Children of opposite sex sharing a room [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old daughter and a son who will be 10 in a couple of months.At present I am in a very small two bedroom flat which means my children have to share a room. I am on the waiting list for a 3 bedroom property by my local authority who has told me there is no legal age saying they can't...

Non-sibling opposite sex children forced to share the same room. [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter is 9 and is forced to share a small bedroom with my ex-wife's boyfriend's son who is 7. What is the age is this sort of thing become illegal and what can I do to enforce it if it is illegal? :confused: By the way, I live in California

Opposite Sex Siblings sharing a bedroom [ 2 Answers ]

In the state of Wisconsin, is there any law prohibiting opposite-sex siblings from sharing a bedroom after a certain age?

Should I share a room with him? [ 6 Answers ]

So my situation is a bit tricky, in my opinion, but I thought it might help to get advice. So... I'm 23. I have a "first date" coming up with a guy I've liked for a while. He actually went to my high school, but I didn't know him at the time, only who he was. He's about 25. At some point, he...

View more questions Search