Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hondadahon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 12:00 AM
    Setting the camshaft and crankshaft the most quick way.is it possible
    Can I set the crankshaft and camshaft for alignment by rotating the wheel front in a driver side (jacked) note: that the shifting lever is at 5th gear

Thanks!
    ms180sx Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Nov 16, 2008, 04:26 AM

I guess in theory if the tranny is engaged, the motor should turn as the wheel is turned, but its prob not the best way of doing it.

I would use the old alignment marks on crank/ long screw driver in cyl 1 spark plug hole, and go from there..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the most quick way to get rid of a timeshare? [ 6 Answers ]

A close friend has been trying so hard to get out of his timeshare. I promised him I would use my inner computer-geek skills to work. What can he do to get rid of his timeshare?

Most quick way to get divorce in Texas [ 1 Answers ]

How can someone get a divorce quick and without going to court?

Briggs & Stratton camshaft Replacement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old Husquavarna lawn tractor with a 21 horsepower B&S 2 cylinder engine with 104 hours on it. It started to backfire and had little power on the right cylinder. Afer doing some looking I took off the valve adjustment cover and the top push rod barely moves so I am assuming a lobe...

Most quick way to find out? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi what's the Most quick way to find out if you are pregnant? Meaning do u actually have to wwait that whole month or can u find out within a couple weeks?:confused:

View more questions Search