Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LilMexx Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 08:57 AM
    My breasts are tiny and I need a bra without using the stringy 1's which look gay
    My breasts are still tiny but I feel like I need to wear a bra because otherwise it looks weird if I have 1 of those string bras in my t-shirt all you see is 2 odd points which looks gay but the smallest bra is a bit big for me
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 13, 2008, 09:00 AM

How old are you? Have you looked into sports bras?
    Absolute Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Nov 13, 2008, 02:23 PM

Hmm, well... If the smallest aren't big enough for you, you may have to wait a bit. Try using the tank tops with the bra built in for now. Or, get the smallest one and padding, and NO not toilet paper, have you seen how many girls that've had there's fall out? Find some bathing suit padding or SOMETHING, it'll help slightly.

It may be that you'll have to wait a while before you can wear a bra. I meant no insult by saying that either.

-Absolute
    mycall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2008, 10:01 PM

If the smallest bras are too big 4 U, then I think U don't need 2 wear 1.
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Dec 13, 2008, 11:00 PM
    I've seen a lot of what I'd call "pre-teen" bras that are smaller at Walmart.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 01:50 PM

I agree with Rocketchick and you can even find some at the children department store. I got some for my niece when she was me. They would have something to fit you for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Clear stringy discharge over yellow discharge is that the mucus plug [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so when I go the bathroom and I wipe there is a yellow discharge and a clear stringy discharge over it. What does a mucus plug look like? There is no red or pink discharge with it. PS I am 36 weeks pregnant and baby has dropped.

Stringy brown clots. Instead of period. [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I use protection (b.c. and condoms). 2 months ago, though, he pre-cam a little and wiped it off and we messed around a little more by him going in a little ways (w/o condom). This was one night before I started taking my new box of because pills, and I've been on pills for at least...

Brown, stringy discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I missed my period for 3 months and all of a sudden yesterday I had this brown, stringy discharge on the tp. It wasn't even enough to soak a light tampon. My fiancé and I have been trying to conceive for 3 months, but since the lack of a period, my doctor said I wouldn't be able to get...

Brown stringy discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have just had some brown stringy discharge that started thismorning and what feels like strong period pains. I haven't had a period since 15th August and have had unprotected sex a few times since (planning for another baby). I am a bit confused as I am having period pains but no period...

Tiny tiny bumps [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I am a virgin and have never done anything more than kissing.. I am only 15. I have kissed a person who is sexually active which is why I am worrying about this so much, that's was five months ago I would say. I was just browsing YouTube and stumbled across a herpes film. I got worried...

View more questions Search