Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blogg Posts: 61, Reputation: 4

Nov 13, 2008, 07:14 AM
    Illness made by thought
    What do you guys think about negative thought can made someone have illness? Or, even with our positive thought like "I have healed from cancer" can really help him/her healed from cancer or any illness? Thank you for answering my curiosity..

Check out some similar questions!

Rare 80's children's Movie (or made for TV movie) made with puppets [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie (or TV movie) that I enjoyed as a child. It aired sometime during the early 80's. I remember it taking place in a cave with some green creatures (goblins?). The king was making a wish and they started in a song and dance about how the king would be making this wish...

Cat illness [ 1 Answers ]

Hello,I want to ask aquestion about my kittten ,it's 6 month old I adopted it from the street cause it looked so hungry and ill,it was about 4 month ago,I am sorry to say that I had never taken it to the vet ,I was going to feed it until it is healthy ,but now it seems to be ill,it is not eating...

Collection agency still calling after payment agreement made & pymts being made [ 4 Answers ]

I have an outstanding bill with Hydro one in Ontario of 800.00 owing since 2003, with interest the bill has now doubled to 1600.00, I was unable to make payments on this bill due to financial reasons, but this past month & half I have been paying 100.00 /month to the collection agency, they are...

Cat Illness [ 9 Answers ]

My cat is keeping his mouth open, has trouble eating and drinking, is drooling and one of his eyes is not dilating. Has he had a stroke?

Mental illness vs physical illness [ 6 Answers ]

I need advise on what to do about my older sister. She is 57 years old and has spent most of her adult life in and out of hospitals. Although she does have some real medical problems she constantly complains about her health. She is fairly dependent on pain medications although she denies...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.