Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Nov 12, 2008, 10:13 AM
    All should read this
    Ok, I really don't expect a response, but you may respond if you like, just please read this, this is kind of a lesson in life, or moral or what ever you want to call it. Any way, here is my story...

About two weeks ago, I was staying at my grandparents house, and pretty much doing what any other 20 yr old would do, watch TV, hang out out side, and such. I was outside for maybe three to four hours hiking through their woods that are right on the edge of their property, and when I got back inside, my grandma began pestering me with questions as to why I was outside for so long. I told I wanted to be, and such, and a argument just snowballed from there, well, I ended up getting pissed off and as much as I truly regret it, I shouted at her before I walked out the door, "Drop dead you old bag." I stormed out and walked home, wich ended up being a five hour walk. Two days after that I got new from my parents that she was in the hospital. Naturally I assumed it was my fault in some way, shape or form. I rushed out to my car, and my car wouldn't start. I truly wanted to tell her how sorry I was for saying that, but I went inside my apartment and called my parents and asked if they could pick me up ASAP, my mom said to me, they were already at the hospital, and my grandma was asking to talk to me in person, asking why I wasn't there. My parents got mad at me for some reason (maybe gramma told 'em we fought) and refused to pick me up. I rushed back outside, and was forced to steal the neighbors bike (they to had a car, so I thought it'd be OK, and I was going to return it anyway.) I rode two and a half hours to the hospital, then for some reason it took a half hour to figure out what room she was staying in because they had to move her to O.R. or something like that. Somewhere we weren't allowed to go in with doctors, I found my parents and they were standing outside a set of double doors, when they saw me, I had a feeling they were disgusted with me. I tried asking what happened, but they weren't talking to me, in fact they even left. I stayed there until a doctor came out and asked where everyone else went, I told him they left because I showed up and I told him how much I blamed myself for this, and he stared at me, and says "Well I guess this make sense then." I looked at him and was like? He asked if I was (and said my name) and I said yes, and he handed me a piece of paper folded in half. He said "Your grandmother told me if I saw you to make sure you got this, she said it was urgent." After handing it to me, he walked away. I opened up the paper, and on it it read 'honey I know you didn't mean it, and I forgive you and I'm sorry too.'

She passed away an hour after I read that. So what I am getting at here, is even in a fit of rage, we should all hold our toungue. I still regret saying what I did to her.

Check out some similar questions!

~*please Read*~ [ 26 Answers ]

Hey you. I know that this is proably asked a lot and I know that you aren't doctors and can't for sure tell me.. but I'm only 17 and I'm scared. I've been having sex with my boyfriend and I was worried that I was pregnant from having some of the symptoms, o and I'm an idiot because we never use...

Read me [ 1 Answers ]

This message is for a percentage of persons asking questions about electrical on this site. Some of us are doing this for a living. Some of us work in a profession that nurtures change on a consistent basis. A profession that satisfies our everyday experiences--nourishing our minds with everyday...

To read or not to read? [ 22 Answers ]

Hey guys, Well this goes back a few moths ago. My husband and I got married little over a year ago. And at our 6month mark his mother came down to see us. Well to make a long story short, she is a big christian, and I'm not. Well I guess the way that the house was (it was a little on the messy...

Read! You Need 2 Read! [ 4 Answers ]

There are these three guys. I think both of them like me. One, I hate to think about it, I used to have the hudgest crush on. The secound guy is in my 3-5 period classes. The third guy used to be in my science class. But I changed classes. This third guy also came to my house. His dad did work at...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search