Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allknyte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 10:31 AM
    Medical Assistant with Felonies ?
    Should I even "consider" training for a medical career since I am an ex-felon? Would there even be any jobs available to me?
    jeepgrl015 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2009, 10:59 AM

I don't think that anyone should ever give up on their dreams of a career. However, I am currently in a medical assisting program and just to get into the program, they do a background check. I am not sure what they specifically look for but I would really try anyway. I also work for a hospital and they Don't hire people with a record.
    The healthcare industry is broad and has many options. I would look into it further. Even though you might not be able to work for hospital or doctors office, there might be nursing homes,home health, clinics,etc.

Don't GIVE UP!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bonding and felonies [ 3 Answers ]

Can a person be bonded if they have a felony

2 felonies no future? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been convicted of 2 possession of a controlled substance charges and I was wondering what I am still allowed to go to school for. If anyone can help me or have any links to some sites I can go to I would appreciate it. I have a two year old daughter an no work history except dancing and no...

Need a job have 2 Felonies [ 7 Answers ]

Where can I get a job anywhere with the felonies on my record?

What are the rules to felonies? [ 3 Answers ]

Confused: In the state of Kentucky, being a commonwealth state what are the rules in felonies? Is there a 3 strikes your out? What if the felonies were like theft and pv, can you get one expunged after so long?

Felonies and passports [ 3 Answers ]

I have two felonies one is theft in the second degree that happened in 2001 the other is idently theft in July of 2007 I will be off probation in July of 2008 I am tryint to go on a disney cruise with my family in October of 2008 I want to know how hard or if its imposstble to obtain a passport...

View more questions Search