Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ray_ops Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2008, 11:25 AM
    Burning CD's
    How do I copy songs from one CD to another?
    I have windowsXp dell PC.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2008, 11:30 AM

Unless you have two media drives (two cd-drives) that can both rip/burn, then your best bet would be to rip the original cd, using windows media player or itunes onto your hard drive, then to insert a new blank cd, and then burn.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 9, 2008, 11:34 AM

If you just want to copy specific tracks, you need to first "rip" them from the CD. You can use Windows Media Player among other software, to do this.

From there you can either convert to MP3s or use Windows Media Player to write the selected tracks as an audio CD.
    loopy123 Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2009, 04:20 AM
    With nero you can coy from disk to disk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Burning CD's [ 5 Answers ]

I want to download some songs and I don't know how, I was wondering if there is a company or store that could do this for me, I would like to get it done by Valentine's Day. Thank you,

Multiple OS CD's [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 desktop and 2 laptop PC's, all Compaq. All Windows XP SP2. On one that my son used I want to completely wipe and reinstall Windows. The OS CD's I got with the computers are all mixed up, don't know which is for which. Does it matter? If I use the CD I got with one of the laptops on his...

Vynils to CD's [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to convert Vynils to CD's, I have a record player and a Preamp which I have connected to my Pc, the music plays OK througn my PC but using sound recorder when I try to record it doesn't record, am I doing something wrong. I'm using windows XP Pro. HELP please :confused:

Vynils to CD's [ 3 Answers ]

I have a number of Vynil rtecords which I want to convert to CD's, what do I need to do this and how do I go about it

View more questions Search