Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HELPLESS GIRL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 05:38 PM
    I think I'm in love with my boss
    OK I'm a marrieds women who's in love with her married boss he's a lot older than me and we have made outa few times when we do make out we sneak into his oofice... see I rally like him a lot but I'm not sure how he feels about me f he likes me to or f he using mefor a fling... one day when were making out I could have swore he told me he loved me but I am not sure if that just me hearing things.. Again I really like him a lot were both married and he's a lot older than me so I do't know what to do I need help
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2008, 05:40 PM

Yes. You are correct, you need help, but not as much help as your
    Husband and his wife need.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2008, 05:48 PM

What a silly girl you really are!

He is using you.. you muffin.

Nothing more nothing less. And the guy is married.. he will use you and throw you away.

He does not seem to have an morals as he is ceating on his wife.. and you sure as hell don't seem to have anyway as well.

As all you can seem to worry your simple little head about is.. if he loves you are not..

Grow up you silly little thing.
    Learn some morals while your at it

You both sound pathetic. Sneeking around hiding.. Grow some F#@ing balls and dump your husband before you damage anymore people
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 8, 2008, 07:17 PM

Bet your husband can tell you what to do when some other guy takes andvantage of your willing stupidity. Ask him.

Lady, you have crossed the line, and are way out of bounds. You obviously can't cope with your own feelings. What a shame.

I bet you believe anything the boss says to get in your pants.

Love my a$$!!
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2008, 07:52 PM
    You are jeopardizing your marriage and your job. Wake up and get your act together!
    emotional Girl Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Nov 8, 2008, 11:16 PM

All the things I have read is very harsh words but so true.. you need HELP as you are hurting people if you don't stop this sillyness you going to end up jobless and alone cause no one desurve to be married to some one that's Cheating!! Makes me sad where is peoples morals?? :(
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2008, 06:38 AM

I am still in my mid twenties so I can say that I am blessed, at this day and age, to have parents that are still married to this day. It is sad to think, in the world we live in now, how much marriage is treated like a joke of some sort. People don't seem to take marriage serioisly at all. Sad times...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 9, 2008, 06:44 AM

Oh he may even tell you that he loves you, he will most likely tell you that he "would" leave his wife but can't becases

Standard list, wife ill, can't lose all his money, can't hurt the kids and so on.

You are just sex for a older man, and when it gets tires of it, or he is afraid of the cost you will be gone.

At least I hope you are getting a raise, a better office and other items,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with boss - what to do [ 14 Answers ]

I am in love with my boss. He's all I think about. The problem is he's in a relationship and our employment situation is such that it would be frowned upon ethically if we started seeing one another as I am apprentice and he is my sponsor (professionally speaking). His relationship is kind of on...

In love with my Married boss [ 14 Answers ]

Wow, where do I begin. We have known each other for 5 years and have been extremely great friends. Not only is he married but I am close with his kids, know his wife and I work for him. Funny thing is, I never found him sexually attractive and therefore allowed myself to get close to him and...

What to do? Boss loves you boss hates yeah girl? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys So I'm going out with a chick I work with I know I know not the best :) But hey. Anyway I really like this one she seems to give me what I need. Now if the boss likes you but not her. What do you do? Not much right If she gets kicked do I go with her or stay at my job? This...

Boss firing employees after boss resigns [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal in California for a CEO to fire employees AFTER the CEO has resigned? My understanding is that the CEO can no longer hire, fire or negotiate contracts after they have tendered their resignation.

Who's the Boss? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm the Boss The boss was complaining in our staff meeting the other day that he wasn't getting any respect. The next day, he brought a small sign that read: "I'm the Boss!" He then taped it to his office door. Later that day when he returned from lunch, he found that someone had...

View more questions Search