Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jb555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Does my new house have spirits in it ?
    Hi.
    I just moved into a new house with my family about 2 weeks ago.
    Before we built our new house, there was a small house that we tore down. The house was abandoned and when we went in we found all sorts of pictures of a family with small children, parents, grandparents, teenagers.etc. And all sorts of belongings to the previous owners. Now that we're moved in the man that is fixing our kitchen has told us that he can't come to work some days because he is getting strange phone calls at night about our house. I know that dogs can sense paranormal activity and ever since we moved my dog has been shaking so much he can't stand up. He's been walking around with his tail between his legs and won't go to certain places in the house. I took all of this into consideration and took pictures of different rooms in the house. In almost every picture, there were orbs. Which I know are considered to be angels or spirits. I am really curious to know what's going on.
    Hazel1220 Posts: 102, Reputation: 13

Nov 6, 2008, 12:56 PM

Do you know what happened to the pervious owners or tennants? Can you find out . Did they leave there stuff because of foreclosure or anything? You should find all of it out. What kind of phone calls is this many getting? What do they say?
    estefania Posts: 90, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 11:54 AM

It sounds like you do have spirits in your house. Animals are said to be able to sense danger. I would look for someone who is an expert in paronormal activity and get them to check your house. I also agree with Hazel1220 that you should find out information on the last house that was torn down. It might explain some things.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2008, 12:09 PM

I think the fact that you have orbs in your pictures says a lot. Definitely start with finding out the history of the prior house. Weird that there stuff was still in there...
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2008, 07:26 PM

What are these calls about?

Your dog is probably dealing with anxiety related to the move. Is he fearful or timid in the first place?

Please post all of your pictures with the orbs. I think that could prove significantly helpful to you.
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

Nov 9, 2008, 07:36 PM

Orbs usually do say a lot on pictures. I would suggest getting someone to check out your house for paranormal activity and check out what happened with the past of your house and the people who lived there or past things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I have spirits in my house? What do you think? [ 5 Answers ]

I am only a teenager. I moved in my new house in July of 2007. I did not feel or see a prescence of something until one night. Here's my 1st experience on what I think is in the house or whatever.ok.it was a school night & I went to bed.then I woke up at exactly 2:46 a.m.. When I woke up that night...

Spirits in my house. [ 17 Answers ]

We've been having an on going problem with spirits in our home since we built here.We've seen one and hear footsteps going across the planter shelves in our ten foot ceilings.It sounds like someone jumps up there and walks across with boots on.I've had things thrown across the room and doors...

Are there spirits in my house? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Amanda and I am only 12 and a half and I need to know if there are spirits in my house because my uncle passed away a couple weeks ago and I need to know if it's him trying to contact me and tell me it's OK. Also my father, dog, father's friend and grandpa have passed away and...

Is there spirits in my house? [ 18 Answers ]

My husband and I have lived in our house for 4 years (house was built in 1955) My neighbors knew the previous owners... as far as I know no deaths in the house. My husband has claimed to have felt a "presence" though I never have. However, we have 4 children and a lot of electronic toys in our...

Spirits in my house [ 3 Answers ]

OK here it goes I know maybe you guys won't get me seriusly because it all happened when I was only 14 years old but here it goes One day I was bored late at night I was siting in mi room and thikning how cool wuld it be if you culd communicate with spirits and then for fun si got up and sayed...

View more questions Search