Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wani_parag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 03:10 PM
    Wedding invitation wording
    I want to invite my friends in my brothers wedding, some one please send me some good wording.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 6, 2008, 10:38 AM

Your brother and his fiancé should be the ones inviting guests. Maybe you should check it out with them first.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Nov 6, 2008, 03:40 PM

"Dear brother, please invite the following friends of mine to the wedding. Let me know if it will cost more and if I can help offset those costs.

- Me"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wedding Invitation wording for a widowed parent [ 7 Answers ]

My Brother is getting married and we want to include my father on the invitation,but he has passed away. Not sure of the wording. Should Mom be listed as Ms. Jane (John) Doe or John and Jane Doe?:confused:

Wedding Invitation [ 6 Answers ]

I am getting married in a small chapel with only enough seats for the immediate family. I am having a large reception immediately after the ceremony. How do I word the invitation so that people people won't be offended if they are not invited to the ceremony?

Wedding invitation wording [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all.. My cousin is getting married. Both his parents passed away. Could anybody help with the wording arrangement if he wants to put my uncle's name as a person who representing his parents? Thank you

Wedding invitation wording [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting married this fall and am at a loss for how to word our invitaitons. My father was a widower but has since remarried. He is paying for one third of our wedding and I am paying for the other two thirds. How do I properly and tactfully word this?

Invitation Wording [ 1 Answers ]

We are having an evening reception, starting at 7:30. Very small afternoon wedding, very large reception. We are not serving dinner, instead will provide a lot of our favorite appetizers and refreshments (an outlandish list of eclectic items)... A couple of friends have suggested that the...

View more questions Search