Ask
    concan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 02:21 PM
    1994 toyota camry 4 cylinder
    How to bypass a/c compressor to altenator on 1994 toyota camry 4 cylinder
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 06:47 PM

Please clarify. You mean drive belt? Just ask for an Alt belt for a non ac camry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

95 Camry 4 cylinder Engine balancer? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 1995 Toyota Camry with a 4 cylinder. I had to pull the motor due to what sounded like a TERRIBLE rod knock. I have a new motor already and I am swappin parts from old to new. The old motor has what I have since found out is called a balancer on the bottom of the motor. I have no idea what...

What are possible causes for overheating 1994 Toyota Camry V6 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My Camry started to overheat a few days ago when sitting in traffic or moving at low speeds and as well there is a loud 'whirring' sound (like an old Jeep) coming from the engine when it gets hot. Travelling at highway speeds it appears fine and doesn't overheat. Coolant had been low...

1989 Toyota Camry [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a 89 Camry when I put the key in the ignition and try to crank it and it won't crank it is manual and the only way it cranks over is when I push it what could it be? Please answer ASAP I would appreciate it Thank You

1996 toyota camry [ 2 Answers ]

I need to change the bulb in the left tail light of my 1996 Toyota camry. Can someone help me out with this, I do not have a manual and am sure it is very easy. Thanks

96 toyota camry stereo amp [ 2 Answers ]

Where is the amp located and how do I get to it?

View more questions Search