Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linksys2000 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Oct 29, 2008, 07:27 PM
    Have you wondered how the celebritys lighten their skin?
    Me too, what do celebs like little kim and rihanna use? What's the big secret?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 30, 2008, 05:23 AM

Million Dollar question...
    no1brownsugar Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Nov 1, 2008, 07:17 AM

I read in this article that recently that what they use is this substance called zyalite. They said its found in 'fade out' cream. I looked and it was, but I doubt it's the same concentration because I used it and it didn't really work. Maybe its because I didn't use it for long enough but I read on and the article said that the company that sells to the celebrities won't sell to normal people like you and me.
    There was this picture of rihanna when she was just coming out as a star - nice and tanned - and then a picture of her really white! I'll try and find the link and send it - it's really interesting
    Hope that helps :D xx

Nov 1, 2008, 07:24 AM
    Here is the photo
    I was shocked when I saw it myself
    Attached Images

Nov 1, 2008, 12:57 PM
    Wow! That's interesting and a bit upsetting that they do not sell this stuff to non-celebs. I tried to look up this cream "Zyalite" and could not locate it. Where did you read this article? Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Recently, I was on the infamous "Youtube" and watched a video with Lil Kim. Gee's she really looks light too, however, her arms are dark... would like to avoid this:rolleyes:

Check it out for yourself...

Lil kim then
    YouTube - LIL KIM INTERVIEW 2003

Lil Kim Now
    YouTube - Lil' Kim at Reebok Event

Nov 1, 2008, 02:10 PM

I think little kim's arms are not that dark - its just the lighting
    But wow! Her first few videos she wos 'african beauty' dark if you know what I mean. Now she looks mixed race - does she think people are blind/stupid? I think that kind of whitening is ridiculous and sooo obvious. I just want to even my skintone, not look white!
    I read the article on womeninquire.com - a very good website, I'd recommend it. When you log on and click the celebs tab at the top and click rihanna's lightening secret (or something like that), it will block out the ingredient because you have to be a member. I did the free month trial - I loved it! I don't think they do it anymore though - sorry :(
    Xx
    hannah001 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 06:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by no1brownsugar View Post
    i read in this article that recently that what they use is this substance called zyalite. they said its found in 'fade out' cream. I looked and it was, but i doubt its the same concentration because I used it and it didnt really work. maybe its because i didnt use it for long enough but i read on and the article said that the company that sells to the celebrities won't sell to normal people like you and me.
    There was this picture of rihanna when she was just coming out as a star - nice and tanned - and then a picture of her really white! i'll try and find the link and send it - it's really interesting
    hope that helps :D xx
    o.m.g please do tell.. the url.. hehe.. but why won't they sell it to normal people. Cash is cash right?

Nov 1, 2008, 06:04 PM
    i think lil kim's arms are not that dark - its just the lighting
    but wow! her first few videos she wos 'african beauty' dark if ya know what I mean. now she looks mixed race - does she think people are blind/stupid? I think that kind of whitening is ridiculous and sooo obvious. I just want to even my skintone, not look white!
    i read the article on womeninquire.com - a very good website, i'd recommend it. When you log on and click the celebs tab at the top and click rihanna's lightening secret (or something like that), it will block out the ingredient becuse you have to be a member. I did the free month trial - i loved it! I don't think they do it anymore though - sorry :(
    xx
    Yes they do... but do you know what she is using??

Nov 2, 2008, 01:06 AM

I mentioned it in my previous post - they use zyalite but in really strong doses. I have no idea why they won't sell to normal people - its weird. I know if I had a product in such high demand I'd be selling to as many people as possible!

Nov 2, 2008, 10:40 AM
    i mentioned it in my previous post - they use zyalite but in really strong doses. I have no idea why they won't sell to normal people - its wierd. I know if I had a product in such high demand I'd be selling to as many people as possible!
    :)
    Hey thank you.
    But how do you know this. Like your sources. Just wondering. And can they sell it to people with money.. but not celebs? And are you bleaching your skin as well. Hope you don't mind. And if so what? Hheeh.. thanks :)

Nov 2, 2008, 11:33 AM

hannah001, I signed up for the free month trial and the substance they blocked out in the article was revealed to me. So I just made a note of it.
    No, I'm not bleaching my skin. I like the colour I am but I want to even it out - I have dark knees, elbows, face... so I'm looking for something that'll do that.
    Maybe one of us should go onto a reality TV show or something so that we can be classed as a 'celeb' and then maybe they could sell to us and then we can share the sercet with all the people on here! Anyone up for it..

Nov 2, 2008, 12:17 PM
    hannah001, i signed up for the free month trial and the substance they blocked out in the article was revealed to me. so i just made a note of it.
    No, i'm not bleaching my skin. I like the colour I am but I want to even it out - I have dark knees, elbows, face... so I'm looking for something that'll do that.
    Maybe one of us should go onto a reality tv show or something so that we can be classed as a 'celeb' and then maybe they could sell to us and then we can share the sercet with all the people on here! anyone up for it...?
    o.m.g hell you. But where would you buy it? Like I don't understand.. because its not online.. do we have to go personally to the location.. and do you think other black celebs are using it. And is the article real or no? Like it might be promoting their product. But on the other hand they wouldn't do that because they can't sell it to the public... do you think you can use it for your lips. Just wondering

Nov 2, 2008, 12:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorry Kaur View Post
    Yes, it is zyalite, as I have seen certain beauties in Bollywood too, like AISHWARYA RAI and REKHA who are black and they appear to be so whitish or fair elsewhere on screen
    :)
    o.m.g so how did you find out as well. Out of curosity.. but they won't sell it to the public why not! Money is money what the hell.. grr. Lol.. but do you think it might be online?

Nov 2, 2008, 01:16 PM

Has anyone noticed any articles, online, for zyalite?
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Nov 2, 2008, 02:22 PM
    Yes, it is zyalite, as I have seen certain beauties in Bollywood too, like AISHWARYA RAI and REKHA who are black and they appear to be so whitish or fair elsewhere on screen

Aishwarya and Rekha are NOT BLACK! They're Indian. There are plenty of fair-skinned people in India. Where are you getting this that there is black?
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Nov 3, 2008, 03:13 PM

Yes innuendo is right.they are indian and there are fair-skinned people in india too but I think they were kind of tan looking,not deep tan looking,before they probably lightenened their skin.most indians lighten their skin just like we blacks and asias in general alike.but I don't think they were black before.Sooo not black!

Nov 3, 2008, 07:43 PM
    i read in this article that recently that what they use is this substance called zyalite. they said its found in 'fade out' cream. I looked and it was, but i doubt its the same concentration because I used it and it didnt really work. maybe its because i didnt use it for long enough but i read on and the article said that the company that sells to the celebrities won't sell to normal people like you and me.
    There was this picture of rihanna when she was just coming out as a star - nice and tanned - and then a picture of her really white! i'll try and find the link and send it - it's really interesting
    hope that helps :D xx
    Okay I went to womeninquire.com.. and they blocked the name. And you said its zylite.. but what is the company name they blocked as well??
    Thankx
    Advicegirly123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 09:00 PM

Here's the secret its called make-up artist&&air-brushed skin.Goood luck. I would also say use aveeno moisterizers they help make a natrual glow to the skin cleaning andprotecting give it a try!
    Cherry_09 Posts: 42, Reputation: 0

Nov 4, 2008, 09:30 PM
    No I don't think so.. See Samira reddy, She just appears white in movies only and if U will see her anywhere in any function see appears dark...
    Cherry_09 Posts: 42, Reputation: 0

Nov 4, 2008, 09:32 PM
    Comment on Glorry Kaur's post
    NO they are not.. many north indians are as fair as europeans.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I lighten my skin color [ 4 Answers ]

I have become increasingly dark in the last few months.please suggest a remedy for light skin

Is there a more natural way to lighten skin? [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a more natural/organic or homeopathic way of lightening your skin? I'm a little scared about what chemicals could potentially do to me. (although I am a bit of a nerd/geek, staying inside for the rest of my life and avoiding the sun was not an option):p

How to lighten my skin? [ 14 Answers ]

my skin has turn darker than usual coz of SUN....please suggest me a nice way to lighten my skin within 1 month...plzzzzzz:(

HOW Do I lighten My Skin? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 32 year old female with olive skin... I have found that after the birth of my third child, the skin between my legs have darkened lots. Does anyone have this problem, if so how can I lighten it?

View more questions Search