Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcast Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Bryant 383KAV error code 34
    After reading a couple of posts, I cleaned the flame sensor. When that didn't work, I bought a new one and installed it. I am still getting the same code.

The burner lights for approximately 3-5 seconds, then cuts off.
    The thermostat is calling for heat.

What am I missing?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 27, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Look on the inside of the blower door for a legend of what the number says the problem is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant Plus 80 Error code 33 [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I'm new on here so bear with me. I found a similuar post on the Bryant 80 but I believe I have a different model... not sure how much that matters. The only model number I could find on the unit was CK5AXA036017AAAA The Error code is 33 Limit or flame roll out switch is open. The furnace...

Bryant Furnace model 383KAV won't kick on [ 10 Answers ]

I'm not getting any error led blips from the computer board. I can only see one limit switch which isn't tripped. I replaced the thermostat but that wasn't it. I've checked breakers and even tried tripping them off and then back on. Usually if I remember right this furnace goes through a...

Bryant 383KAV code 14 - flamesout x4 [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Bryant gas furnace 383KAV that is 7 years old. Currently the burners come on and then go off after a few seconds. After this happens 4x the furnace delays for 3hours. I thought the flame sensor might be dirty - but I cleaned it some and nothing came off. That didn't help. Filter...

Still have error code on Bryant gaspac 8 flashes [ 6 Answers ]

For Northernheat Still getting code of 8 led flashes. Have checked the flame sensor not cracked or touching anything and is in the flame. The only time that it seems to happen is when the temp gets colder like 32/34 after being 38/40. The LED error code states Internal control fault ...

View more questions Search