Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melanie42276 Posts: 56, Reputation: 0

Oct 27, 2008, 09:38 AM
    Fryed hair
    About a year ago I fryed my hair can I now put a perm in it?
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Oct 28, 2008, 07:21 AM

I wouldn't recommend it, just leave your hair the way it is. If it's been fried once then it's most likely still damaged...
    bronzebelle Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2008, 10:55 PM

How does it feel? Is is it dry? Do your ends split easily?
    If your hair feels damaged its more than likely that it is so take the initiative a bit with this one.
    Drop in to the local hair salon and ask their opinion - its free :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tone down or remove a semi permanent red hair dye over bleach blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I had my hair professionally frosted about two months ago. I like the blonde, with my dark hair roots, but I wanted to add some red low lights with the blonde streaking throughout. However, I did not get the results I wanted. Now I have dark roots, and a multi blonde/red...

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Black hair to lighter hair.this is a long story, take heed first time dyers! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, here goes. I'm not a professional hair colourist, but I am a long standing veteran of home hair colour - I've had my hair all colours, all lengths, all styles and at the moment it's jet black. I've broken all the cardinal rules of hair colouring, and I can safely say that it's too much of a...

Hair Coloring - Dying auburn hair with grey roots [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice for dying already dyed auburn hair with massive grey roots. I heard that using an ash color will diminish the brassiness.

View more questions Search