Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chughtaimb Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 06:13 AM
    Conversion of super 8 movies to dvd or videos
    Wher can I get old super 8 movies converted to video/dvd or how I may do it myself? What kind of equipment is needed and how much will it cost per each movies? How many movies can fit in a dvds?
    wampa Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 18, 2009, 09:34 PM

Flickos.com ask for Tony or Doug at the Louisville, KY locations. Numbers should be listed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get videos on mp4 [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get videos on my mp4 player at the moment I can only get music

Movies, great movies cause I'm bored [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone knows a movie similar to the devil wears prada?

Videos and movies on the internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hey... I was just wondering if anyone knows this.. I bet you do... I don't Anyway If you click a video or movie on the internet and the view it are you downloading it then? And if you are how can you delete them? Foe e.g... if your on you tube and you click a video did you just download it? ...

Videos 2 cds [ 1 Answers ]

OK like the thing is is like if I put downloaded videos on a dvd cd shouldn't the videos show up when you play it in the dvd player because like I can't figure out why it won't work but the videos still show up when I play it on my computer can some one pleas explain this to me cause I really want...

Super Shy in a Super Social environment [ 8 Answers ]

I am an 18 year old, Canadian Boy My problem is that I am a very shy person when it comes to speaking with adults, strangers, authorities, and for the most part all girls. The type of people I surround myself with are the so called popular group. Having all my friends in the popular group leaves...

View more questions Search