Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anongirl17 Posts: 50, Reputation: 4

Oct 25, 2008, 03:41 AM
    The combined pill: 7 day break
    Hi,

I'm coming to the end of my first packet of contraceptive pills (Cilest) and I would like to know when I will have my "period". I take my last pill tomorrow night (monday), so will I start bleeding on the Tuesday or will it be a couple of days after?

Many thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

If you break open a pill and only consume the powder, is it still effective? [ 7 Answers ]

Today I got this new bottle of Dr, James glutathione pills and its in the new anti counterfiet bottle. The seller sold it to me for 40$ but everywhere else people are selling it for like 100$ or 200$. I even came across someone who was selling for 1500$! So do you think the seller is selling a...

Combined inequalities [ 1 Answers ]

1)d - 1 > -3 and d + 2 < 5 2) -3k + 7 > -5 and -7k + 5 < -2 3) -5 < 2y - 3 < 23 4) x - 4 < 5 or x + 2 > 15 5) 5x - 4 > 6 or -4x + 5 > 1

Combined medicine [ 1 Answers ]

Can you take Sudafed PE and Motrin together?

Taking a break from the pill [ 1 Answers ]

I have always had irregular periods so I went on the pill about a year and a half ago. I'm not sexually active. Everything was going OK, no spots, no weight gaining etc. Last time I went to my gynecologist, I told her I heard that it's not good to take the pill with no intervals for too long so...

Combined inequalities [ 1 Answers ]

1. 2x > -6 and x -4 _<_to 3

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.