Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessirich Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Oct 24, 2008, 10:02 PM
    Trying to conceive.but sex makes me bleed
    My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a couplde of months now. The only problem is that a lot of the times after we have sex, I bleed afterwards for sometimes close to two weeks. I don't know why this is happening, and I am very scared that I will not be able to get pregnant because of this. I was just wondering if anyone has ever gone through any of this before. I have a doctor's appointment next week, but I just really want some answers. It really sucks trying to conceive when you know most likely you won't be able to if every time you have sex, you start bleeding.
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Oct 24, 2008, 11:44 PM

My sister in law had that same thing happen to her and she had some fibroids in her utrus, they just removed them and she now has 2 boys. She had no problem getting pregnet after that. Iam not sure that's what's wrong but it sure sounds that way...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implant Bleed? [ 1 Answers ]

I've had a brownish discharge on the 15 August 2008, my last normal period was on the 12 July 2008. I had done a pregnancy test on the 12 August and it was positive, even though I've had this discharge I am still positive for pregnancy, blood test done at hospital, what could this brownish...

I have a fried who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes? [ 12 Answers ]

:D I have a friend who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes?

My boyfriend never makes the first move and makes a lot of excuses about sex [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am a recovered sex addict and I have some emotional issues as well but sex if very important to me and my boyfriend and me never have sex anymore I don't remember the last time we even were intimate sometimes if I start touching on him he will normally just jerk off to finish and its so...

Bleed brakes--max torque to close bleed valve screw? [ 1 Answers ]

Working on a '99 Miata. Changed the right rear caliper, but cannot find information on the maximum torque to close the bleed valve screw. My repair manual does not have this information nor the Kragen store nor the website of the manufacturer--Cardone. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Bleed Through? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a split receptacle that is switched. The switched portion is reading 34 volts when the switch is off and 120 when on. What is wrong? What should I be looking for?

View more questions Search