Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gerald davis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 05:39 PM
    Window display & taskbar
    Too-tall taskbar cuts off the bottom of window display and forms/can't click OK, etc.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 24, 2008, 07:34 PM

1. Try recalibrating/adjusting the display on your monitor. Most monitors now have an "auto adjust" feature that will properly center the image for you onscreen.
    2. Change your computer's display settings:
      • Right-click on a blank part of the desktop somewhere and select Properties
      • In the Display Properties window, click on the Settings tab
      • Change the Screen Resolution one click to the left or right to increase/decrease you resolution by one level
      • Click Apply
      • When the new resolution appears, you will have 15 seconds to click on OK to confirm you approve the new settings...if you do nothing, the screen will revert back to the previous settings
      • When you have a satisfactory setting, click on OK
    moyenda Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Dec 12, 2008, 06:02 AM

If not then install display drivers ! This should be included with the cd's shipped with your machine ! Or your M/B manufacture

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to close all the childwindows(popup window) when closing the parent window [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, all In javascript I need to close all the child windows that I have opened through a parent window Scenario: Here I will be having as many as child window opened and name given to the child window can not be tracked because each will be having a different name, and I am using 70 to...

Display multiple screens in one window [ 1 Answers ]

How do I display multiple screens in one window?

Spylocked in my Taskbar [ 15 Answers ]

I've had Spylocked in my computer for about a week now. I've used spyware removal programs to get rid of it, but all it did was get rid of other spyware and viruses that came with Spylocked. I know it's still in my computer because it's in my taskbar in a help icon. When I click on it, it goes to...

About hiding application icons from notification area of taskbar of Window Xp OS [ 2 Answers ]

I want to hide some application icon from notification area on taskbar permanently( i.e. not retrievable b y hide/unhide properties of Start Menu) which get displayed on starting the XP system but want that application remain active in the background. Suggest what should I do to achieve this?

WinXP Taskbar [ 4 Answers ]

:-[I removed my Internet Explorer icon from the task bar next to the Start button. I tried dragging it from the Start but it would not insert. I did add it to the Links. I tried the microsoft.com FAQs, but did not help. You cannot believe how much time I have spent on this simplistic task. ...

View more questions Search