Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliciag940 Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Oct 24, 2008, 05:18 PM
    What's it worth?
    I have a near mint condition copy of the People magazine that came out right after Jerry Garcia died... does anyone know how much I could get for it? Do appraisers even look at magazines?

Thanks!

Oct 24, 2008, 07:27 PM

Anyone?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2008, 01:00 AM

Hi, aliciag940!

Most times it does take some patience to use this site. There aren't all that many members who do come to the collectibles section. I am one of those who does come to this section frequently though because of my interest in collectibles. I haven't been on the site but for a short while in the past twenty-four hours.

What your magazine is worth is greatly dependent upon what someone would pay for it. Yes, appraisers do look at magazines, especially if someone who is paying the appraiser is wanting them to consider magazines.

If you click on the following search, you will get an idea as to the possible monetary value of it.

People Magazine Jerry Garcia eBay - Google Search

Thanks!

Nov 24, 2008, 10:40 AM
    Thanks so much Clough! Sorry for the impatience :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

Is it worth it? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for about a month now and he says he loves me and I know that I have really strong feelings for him. It's long distance though. He lives in Surrey and I live in Nanaimo. I knew him since pre k and well we have been best friend since. Now that I'm in grade 8 and turning...

EEK! Is it worth it? [ 13 Answers ]

I am 21 years old and I haven't gone to college yet. I've finally decided what I want to do, and lucky me, there is a course for it an hour away from where I live! It's a course to become a pharmacy technician. I went for a tour of the college today and I was really impressed with everything......

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

Net worth [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to caculate the net worth for the company I work for. One of the partners needs this for his tax return. Thanks:D :D

View more questions Search