Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dysnchanted Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Bump on nose piercing pushes ring out
    So, I pierced my nose twice before already. I noticed some other people having the same bump I did however, when I had my bump, it would literally push out the ring. Both times I had it pierced it came out completely and couldn't get it back in. I want to pierce my nose again because I loved it except for that one problem. How can I prevent getting the bump so it doesn't push my ring out?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2008, 01:57 PM

When you say that it pushed the ring out, did it push it back out the hole that was pierced or has the ring been migrating and growing out through your nose?
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Oct 24, 2008, 02:59 PM

Try either H2Ocean or bactine if it it still swollen. Or your body could just not want it and reject it.

Oct 24, 2008, 08:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mugger View Post
    try either H2Ocean or bactine if it it still swollen. or your body could just not want it and reject it.
    OK, I was using bactine to begin with because that's what my piercer told me to use the first time. The second time it happened I was using the h2ocean.

Oct 24, 2008, 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by this8384 View Post
    When you say that it pushed the ring out, did it push it back out the hole that was pierced or has the ring been migrating and growing out through your nose?
    It was pushing itself out of the same one and only piercing hole.
    blair2140 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 08:11 PM

Yehh usually when this happens it means your body is rejecting it. Some people are like that. That's what my piercer told me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nose re-piercing? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my nose pierced 3 times in 2 years and I want to get the last one reopened what should I do?

Is this nose piercing bump a keloid? [ 20 Answers ]

Can someone tell me if this bump around my nose pierce looks 'normal'? The piercing is almost a month old and this bump has only gotten a little smaller in the last week. I had another one earlier in the piercing that was smaller and shrank a bit, but didn't go away completely. My piercer said...

Nose piercing? [ 1 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced abot a month ago And I have a little buump at the side of the piercing. Im not sure what it is But is there anything I can do to get rid of it. Currently I'm wearing the studs that have the ball at the end and the ball slips out a little and my whole keeps closing in...

Dark ring around nose [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I had avery smooth skin until a few years back. Suddenly my cheeks became dark and a dark ring developed around the nose. Please help me with a remedy. Thank you.

Bump underneath my nose ring. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I got my nose pierced like a month and a half ago and for a few weeks now, I've had like a bump on my nose. I was told to just use my h2ocean spray and it hasn't really worked, I've been told to wash it with sea salt and nothing. Is it a keloid? Or will it go away. Most people who have...

View more questions Search