Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hol Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 06:28 AM
    Paul mitchell back track does it work
    Hi I was wondering if anyone knew if paul mitchell back track works on removing the dye and if it damages your hair.. I been trying to get my black dye out an have a wedding sat and was trying to find something that is fast working...
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Oct 30, 2008, 06:19 AM

Most stuff by Paul Mitchell is trustworthy, if you have any questions go to your local salon - it's free to ask a question.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Oct 30, 2008, 10:42 AM

I've not used Paul Mitchell but they are known for their great products. You might need to use the colour remover several times to get the colour out. But there is also a possibility that the colour might not budge because black is one of the hardest colours to remove.
    vickchic32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 07:33 PM
    Use it in the salon and is absolutely amazing!! It only removes color pigment, not natural color pigment and it will not hurt or lighten previously bleached or lightened hair. Hair feels amazing after, but if you applying a color after make sure to use a few levels lighter than desired, hair really grabs the color after backtrack use. I have used it on all different types of hair, has never damaged any of it!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mitchell-Lama Succession Rights [ 1 Answers ]

My sister moved out of her Mitchell Lama apartment and I have resided in the apartment for well over a year. Even though my name is not on the lease do I still have succession rights. I am disabled due to an amputation of my left leg and I have mail and letters in my name that have been sent to...

How can I get my relatioionship back on track [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 3 years. I have 3 girls and he has 2 girls. We were doing good until I moved in with him and started to watch his younger daugter. She was hitting me and now she don't won't to listen to me. We do love each other. Our sex life went down hill. He don't won't have...

How do you put drivers side window (power) back on track? --- [ 1 Answers ]

Just got 1996 Pontiac Grand Am--need to fix window. Was told it is just off the track. Don't know for sure--any help would be apprecdiated.--- can get it up about halfway. Any help would be much apprecdiated.

Martha Mitchell. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone and Greetings from New Zealand. I've been led to believe that Martha Mitchell-the wife of Richard Nixon's Attorney General, John Mitchell-wrote an autobiography. If she did, what is the title, and when was it published. Any information is very gratefully received. Thank you.

View more questions Search