Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thanigaiuma Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 01:12 AM
    Conecting back-end
    How can I connect MS-Access(back-nd) to HTML(fron-end).. can any one tell me the code for doing this
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 20, 2008, 06:45 AM

You can't. HTML is a markup language. It has no provisions for reading a database. You would have to use ASP, or XML or something like that. What you use depends on what you want the web page to use. If you just want to display the data, you may be able to use XML. If you want to interact I would recommend ASP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conecting 2 wireless routers to a single network [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a adsl connection which is through a wired adsl modem. Currently I have set this adsl modem as the DHCP server and connected my wireless router (Linksys WRH-54G)to it using the LAN port of the wireless router. Doing this I am able to access internet through other laptops or wireless...

Conecting old telephone wires to new [ 3 Answers ]

I have the older wiring system circa 1976 wwith the colours white green orange and black how do I connect them more later colours

Conecting pvc to cast iron [ 1 Answers ]

I have a cast iron toilet drain that is cracked at the flang down the side. It goes streight down into a 90 degree pipe with a concetion that goes to the roof for air flow. How do I replace this cast iron with pvc? Thank you

View more questions Search