Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dora4eva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 08:05 AM
    Child abandonment warrant
    If my daughter father has been helping with our two yr old daughter but now when he is asked for money he likes to asked for what or either says he doesn't have it. So I have decided that instead of going through this file a child abandonment warrant for child support. Is this the best thing to do.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 09:24 AM

Why don't you go and file for child support. You can't file abandonment because he inquire about how or why you want money or what your spending it on. Abandonment will be if he abandoned your daughter by leaving her at a bus stop or leaving her with a stranger and never went back for her, something along them lines.

If you file for child support you will get a certain amount of money a month granted by a judge and won't have to worried about asking him for money for your daughter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recovery Warrant, Civil Warrant or Detainer Warrant? [ 4 Answers ]

I closed on the purchase of a house on April 27th. The seller notified a roommate (who was "not" a tenant) to move on April 4th. He moved his furniture on April 12 but left 4 broken down vehicles, and 2 garages wall-to-wall with things. He is dragging his feet on moving because he's angry at the...

How to file an abandonment warrant against AP [ 3 Answers ]

How do I file an abandonment warrant against the father of my daughter? I called the child support people and they told me to take out a police report and fill for a warrant at the courthouse. Well the police department to me to go the sheriff's department. The sheriff's department told me to...

Child abandonment [ 1 Answers ]

How long does abiological parent have to not be in contact with or about their minor child before it is cosidered abandonment in the state of Georgia?

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

Child Abandonment [ 1 Answers ]

How long do you have to wait until you can file child abandonment?

View more questions Search