Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelcake12 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Oct 15, 2008, 01:29 PM
    Choosing where you live at 13?
    Okay.
    My Cousin Has the Worst mom ever.
    Im serious.
    Shehas 6 children and all of them Are infested with lice Except harely Because She Goes and Mows Lawns For 5 dollars And Buys lice shampoo for herself.
    Here mom Now bands her From keeping the money.
    And She's not allowed to wear makeup Shave her legs or Underarms.
    She talked to her Guidance counsler at school Asking About How At thirteen You can legally choose who You want to live with.
    She already Has Permission From my Parents to come live with us,
    Which in this Case is a much Beter And Healthier place to live,
    All her mom Does Is make her Do things for Her advantage,
    Personally I think The only children in that family That Have common Sense Are Chris And Harely.
    Chris is now sixteen So I don't worry about him.
    Anyway to cut to the point here; How Can You choose where you can live legally?
    I mean like who do you talk to?
    Any Comments Greatly appriciated :]
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 15, 2008, 01:33 PM
    Unfortunately, in this case, you can't choose who to live with. This is usually in the case of divorce and determining custody. However, even then the child does not choose, the judge does. The judge listens to all sides, including the child, and makes the determination in the best interest of the child.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 15, 2008, 02:56 PM

No at 13 she can not choose anythhing, if her father wanted her to move with him, he can file in court for her.

If things are bad, she can call Children's and Family services to investigate the home.

Not meaning this wrong,
    But children can not go to school with lice. They will have to stay home till it is clear.

Children from even the best homes get it sometimes, but if everyone in the house has it, but one, that one will get it very fast if no treatment is being done.

Make up and shaving are culture, religious and/or family issues and not being allowed is not abuse.
    angelcake12 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Oct 15, 2008, 03:02 PM

I know that.
    The shaving thing.
    But There's more to the Story,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name choosing [ 3 Answers ]

I need boys names and girls that would suit a last name Wilkie

Choosing a lawyer [ 1 Answers ]

How do you know if you have a good lawyer or not... what different things should you look for or ask?

Wife works and live in nj, I live and work in ny [ 1 Answers ]

Due to my job in nyc, I have to maintain a residence nyc. I rent not own a house in nyc. My wife lives in a house with our kids in nj and also works there. How do we file for taxes.:confused:

Choosing a router. [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody recommend a good wired router for my home network? I have 3 PCs, 2 WIN XP SP2, 1 WIN 98SE. I also have a Speedstream 5100 DSL modem. I'm thinking maybe firewalled for extra security. So far I've put my eye on the Linksys BEFSX41. ANY suggestions are apreciated. Thank you!! :)

View more questions Search