Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Berns Posts: 41, Reputation: 5

Oct 15, 2008, 05:24 AM
    A Special Species in Sci-Fi Movie (Star-Wars ?)
    I need your help folks,

I just passed an old tomb from 1513 in an old gothic church in Vienna and there I saw a stonefigure on the tomb that remainded me on species in a (at least quite well known) sience-fiction movie or serial.

(I am not sure, but I think the creature was friendly, was bigger than average human and "was used" for riding etc... I hope I don't mix things up.. )

Anyone knows/or has seen this (dog-/wolf-/lion-like... ) creature in any film and knows what it is?

Thank you in advance

Berns
    Attached Images

sbowman1030 Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Oct 15, 2008, 03:29 PM

It looks like the flying creature from "The Neverending Story"
    Berns Posts: 41, Reputation: 5

Oct 15, 2008, 05:46 PM

Excellent guys thank you very much - that's it! So I found a flying-dog on the 500 year old tomb in a church ;-)

But just to make sure... wasnt there a quite similar doglike creature in any other sci-fi-film, like that "Fuchur" but couldn't talk & fly but was "friendly" and the head was very similar to the tombs-dog one?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2008, 11:27 AM

Looks like the Luck Dragon from Neverending Story to me. Watched that movie a zillion times with my kid so I'm positive it's the Luck Dragon. I'm told that there is a museum in Berlin that houses the original cast props and the Luck Dragon at one time could be able to be climbed on and your picture taken. Due to too much wear and tear this is no longer possible as they now have the Luck Dragon suspended from the ceiling.
    gio702 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 01:09 PM

Yes. The Luck Dragon's name is Falcor.
    Pc88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2012, 07:49 AM
    What is the name of museum where is the original Luck Dragon?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lego star wars 2 [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have any codes? Ps2 thank you

Star Wars website. [ 2 Answers ]

Thejediacademy.net Firmbieliever, I have question to ask you. Is it wrong to seek forgiveness? One of the people that go to this website. Didn't like one of my stories I had posted the site, who's web address is listed. The plot of this story was basiclly mordern world events put in the future...

Star Wars Related Movie [ 2 Answers ]

About a year ago I saw a preview for this comedy movie coming out. It was about these star wars fans wanting to know the movie script before it was made for the First or second new star wars movie coming out, and the only way they could get it, is by going to a star trek convention. Any help...

Star wars galaxies [ 6 Answers ]

I know I have submitted a lot latley and that is because I'm bored. Any way I have installed starwars galaxies the free trial version and I have vista I don't know if that is the problem but it will let me sign in but then it just says character select unavailabal how do I fix this

Star Wars [ 10 Answers ]

Does anybody know if George Lucas is secretly making another Star Wars movie? After I saw Episode III I went home and watched Episode IV, V, and VI. I read some article that said he may be writing a new one, but was just wandering if anyone else knew for sure.

View more questions Search