Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    De4rest Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

Oct 12, 2008, 04:11 PM
    Lonely.
    I am not sure what it is but I just feel so alone and have no one that will back me up or support me during bad or good times. I mean, I know some people, talk to them as friends but I dun feel that they really care about me as I care much about them. I don't know what it is but I constantly have different friends from time to time. I wish I could have my steady best friends but it is just not the case for me. Then, I try to make the effort to get close to them by calling them and asking them out but still here I am feeling lonely. They never called me back or asking me out too, so is there something wrong with me or what :confused:?? Any suggestions?? I just want to have good friends that I can share my life with :(
    Junction_Girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 04:19 PM

First of all I would just like to know how old you are. It sounds as if you may be under the age of 18 or so. I would suggest that you talk to your parents about how you are feeling. There are medications that could help pull you out this over whelming feeling of sadness and depression. When I was 16 I felt exactly the same way you feel now. What makes it harder is that as you get older and you're interests change, so do people around you. Look it is hard enough knowing exactly who you are and what you really want in your life right now, much less worrying whether or not people like you are want to the same kinds of the things you like. Get yourself straight and you will find that things will just kind of fall into place for you. Talking about your feelings always seems to help. Trust me your parents will always be there to talk to you and love you no matter what! Good luck... Terrie
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2008, 08:28 PM

I learned in life the only person you can depend on in this world in you. People will let you down and sometimes you just can't depend on people. Your fiends might be busy because everyone has their own problems to deal with in life.

Instead of feeling lonely get up and out and do some things that you would enjoy. I did something's that I thought I would never do and my friends thought I was crazy. I went to the movies by myself in the past when I couldn't find someone to go with me, I went bowling, etc. I even went clothes shopping by myself and that how I meant one of my closest friend. You can wait for things to happen you have to make them happen. This world is big and fill of people, so get out and explore.

If you think a problem is ocurring from this, then join a support group or seek counseling. There's nothing wrong with seeing one. Be active, do some volunteer work, take up a hobbie, etc.
    Do something that you enjoy.
    katringette22 Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 09:26 PM

I was very much like this about a year ago( I'm 17 now) and the only thing that I was really able to open up to was paper so I started writing poems about life. Now I see a close guy friend going though the same and it hrd to help him though it.I love him to death but his feeling arnt a strong.
    brelee Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Oct 13, 2008, 01:35 AM

Take it easy~ I think many people in this world feel themselves longly.When you think you longly and abandon by your friends, they may also feel longly for anybody else or anything else.

You should not expect someone is always here by your side.Everyone has their own life.
    vev_pro Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Oct 15, 2008, 10:13 PM
    Hey you at least have friends time to time but I am alone for past 7yrs.everybody has avoided me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am so lonely [ 4 Answers ]

I just moved to a new neighborhood and I have no friends school won't start till the end of summer and I don't know where to meet people, I am a little shy but am super fun once people get to know you me, HELP Just I need tips on how to meete people please

Lonely 17 yr old [ 3 Answers ]

I know a seventeen yr old girl who has never had a boyfriend or has never even been kissed. Its not that she never could find a guy. There's been guys but at those times in her life she was never really interested in those types. Well with one she was but she was too shy and wanted to really know...

I'm so lonely [ 14 Answers ]

I just broke up with the first man I ever loved and who asked me to marry him, he's a cheater, he has a woman who he goes to repeatedly for sex. I have no friends who live near me, I've only lived here for a short time, I don't know anyone, my friends stopped talking to me because I'm so far away....

I'm so lonely [ 10 Answers ]

Can some 1 help me with ways 2 get my ex back I'm 31 years old I have 4 kids none of which are my ex partners he was so loving towards me an my children we had a disagreement 1 day an he left 4 another town he's not from this country and a few weeks after we finished I relised how much I really do...

Lonely Dog [ 5 Answers ]

I have a wonderful 1 1/2 female Boxer, she is a great dog, friendly and always wants to be around people, she is crate trained, every morning after we go for a nice long walk we go back to the house and she goes right in her crate, she is only crated when we are not home, when we are home we are...

View more questions Search