Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joyfuljoy55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 02:47 PM
    Janitrol furnace blower doesn't come on
    It's a Janitrol Conditioner Gas-Fired (FES90-05 type S, a 115 volt transformer 50-60 cycvle and a Honeywell Comfort thermostat. Pilot works fine, but thermostat set higher is not making burners light and blower come on. What might be the problem? Thanks!:)
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 12, 2008, 03:37 PM
    Could be a low voltage problem. Start by checking for 24 volts at the transformer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Janitrol blower relay problem [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol GMP075-3 furnace and the blower will constantly run unless I turn the power off to the furnace. I believe the problem is from the blower relay because the a/c turns on and shuts off when commanded. I looked at the circuit board in the furnace and I could not tell where the...

Janitrol gas heater blower running constantly [ 6 Answers ]

HELP PLEASE! I have an old Janitrol FHS90-25 natural gas heater that fan motor blows constantly. Don't know much about heaters. Removed access panel and can just see motor. Can't physically find limit switch and can I still get parts? Heater under house - very hard to get to. Just bought this...

Janitrol furnace [ 4 Answers ]

I have to down to the basement and manuel turn the blower on it will not go on on auto only manuel what do you think is wrong thanks tboy56

My janitrol furnace is not responding [ 2 Answers ]

Furnace - Janitrol GMP100-3 (circa 2000) I can turn on the air conditioner and the fan, but the furnace isn't working at all. There are no pilots lit. It's like it has no power, but when I remove the panel and check the wires, I can get the red LED light to come that indicates whether the...

View more questions Search