Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennysolano18 Posts: 36, Reputation: 4

Oct 9, 2008, 11:54 AM
    Cat sickness
    Hello Everyone!!

I wonder if you guys can help me figure out what in the world is going on. I have 3 cats, 2 are 1 year old and 1 is almost 8 months old. I recently got a 7 week old kitty. Well my 8 month old kitty got really sick like with the flu or something. He won't eat, he sleeps all day and doesn't play, and he get a fever a times. He is a very active cat and I have no idea what is wrong with him. When we brought him home, the same thing happened with one of the cats that are 1 year old. Then he was fine. Is this something normal? Has this happened to anyone else. I really can't take him to the vet because it is so expensive. I just want to know if it is normal.
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Oct 9, 2008, 12:08 PM

So, are they fine now?
    sbowman1030 Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Oct 9, 2008, 12:33 PM

I have three cats also. I've always had cats. If the cat won't eat or drink water and is lethargic, you need to take it to the vet. Sometimes you can call the humane society or other organizations and they will help with the vet costs.
    jennysolano18 Posts: 36, Reputation: 4

Oct 9, 2008, 01:10 PM

Well the one that had it first is fine now but the one that is 8 months old is still sick. I am not sure what it is and if I will go away.
    sbowman1030 Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Oct 9, 2008, 01:34 PM

Call around to different organizations like the humane society and see if they will help with the vet bill and get that cat to the vet before it dies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moring sickness [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am 13 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child and have been really sick I already lost 10 pounds never had sickness with the other ones but my clothes are getting tighter do you think the baby is growing right?

Dog Sickness [ 1 Answers ]

My dog and her puppies have vomiting and diarrhea and I was wandering what was the cause and what could I do for them..?

Morning Sickness [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Can I get morning sickness the day after I get pregnant?:confused:

Ear Sickness [ 3 Answers ]

My son who is 5 years old has some sort of redness and some itchy boils on his right ear. Few days back transparent liquid was oozing out from his ear. It doesn't stink. Doctor has given him some ear drops as he says it is an ear viral infection. Recently the redness has increased and I...

Baby sickness [ 1 Answers ]

My 8mnth old has had sickness & diahhrea.. I have seen on internet I can try soy milk which is lactose free... I was wondering if anyone else has tried this and if they had any other advice. She has now been poorly for 8 days, my doctor is aware and everything under control. :'(

View more questions Search