Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missinher2much Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 10:17 AM
    Breaking NC?
    Is it okay if I text my ex on her birthday and ignore her calls if she calls me back?
    nicola89 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2008, 10:25 AM

If I was you if you don't want to talk to her then don't text her on her birthday because if she still has feelings for you she will think there is still a chance
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2008, 10:31 AM

NO! You will have everyone on this forum, well the veterans, telling you the same thing. It is not worth it and only setting yourself up for confusion or more pain
    missinher2much Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 10:54 AM

How would I confuse myself if I ignore her after the text?
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2008, 10:58 AM

Because then you will wonder what the call was about, don't lie to me or anyone else because we have all looked for excuses to break it
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Oct 7, 2008, 11:45 AM

Bah! No point in this. As Romefalls already stated, you'll only get more of these responses. EVERYONE always says this type of stuff. Little do you know that whether you answer her call or not (you would though) the fact you bring it up tells everyone exactly where your at.
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2008, 11:48 AM

Exactly BMI, I feel if they need to ask the question then they aren't completely over it and secretly still have feelings.

How do I know, I knew I was over my ex and was well enough to send her a Happy Birthday text in June and didn't phase me one bit because I knew where my head and heart were at
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 7, 2008, 05:22 PM

For the 700th time do not text happy birthday to your ex.

Especially if your going to ignore her, IF she texts back.

What would be the point? I already know, just to get a reaction, and see if her feelings are still there, and it could lead to more... of the same crap you had before...... only worse.
    Jason8676 Posts: 102, Reputation: 8

Oct 7, 2008, 06:28 PM

Hey!
    DON'T DO IT! I cannot reiterate this enough. I agree with the previous people who have posted-you are just opening up a can of worms. You will look stronger by just leaving her alone. Take care...
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2008, 07:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    For the 700th time do not text happy birthday to your ex.
    [/B]
    Now 701!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking up with someone, heart breaking [ 4 Answers ]

Basically I've only been with my boyfriend for 2 months, but its not working for many reasons. I have a horrible feeling he is seriously taking advantage of me in many many ways and all he is after is sex and money. He says he loves me and I mean the world to him, he needs me, he adores me, his...

Breaking up [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up wit me but I still like him an I think he likes me too. Help what should I do:confused:

Breaking up [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best way to breakup with Fiancé? We have dated for 18 months and I realize there is just no way I can marry him... I'm just dragging on, knowing I have to do this and I want to before Christmas. His family still thinks we are getting married and my family knows my intentions... I've...

Breaking Down [ 5 Answers ]

Help me, I think I have depression and it's killing me. I constantly feels sad and unhappy. I always vomit because I don't feel like eating. I have a nice job with a good pay and I'm only 22. People always tells me I should be thankful and content with what I have because I'm young. I've had a sad...

Breaking up but different. [ 7 Answers ]

So my girlfriend of 15 months and I have kind of just called it quits. Unfortunately she says she still loves me, still is in love with me, and wants to be with me in the future, but just needs a little bit of time now. Things were kind of rocky towards the end and I do believe that she wants to...

View more questions Search