Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2006, 11:38 PM
    Killing them bugs
    Anybody here know what the best product to kill them bugs around the outside of your home is. A lot seep to recommend tempo wp/sc. I will be killing mostly spiders but I need something with a good range of killing ability. Also what is the best way of application for this product i.e. use in a low volume sprayer or ultra low volume sprayer etc. Thank you.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 26, 2006, 12:08 AM
    Keep the spiders. They are a natural killer of many other bugs. This is just my opinion.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2006, 05:21 AM
    Hi,
    Here in the Appalachain Mountains (Great Smokey Mountains) of VA, we have more than our fair share of spiders!
    If one doesn't use an insecticide, you will spend you whole summer with a broom, wiping off spider webs, killing small spiders, from underneath the eaves of your house, and from the walls themselves, outside!
    A very good spider killer is RAID, Ant and Roach Killer. Comes in a Red Can.
    The back of the can says it also kills spiders... it does.
    I use one can, spraying all around the outside of my house, spraying only at the ground, and about 3 inches up on the brick itself, all around the house.
    This STOPS the spiders. Have to do it about every 2 months. Works for me.
    Best of luck, and give it a try,, it works.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 26, 2006, 11:08 AM
    There are a variety of types of granules that you sprinkle around the perimiter of your home that keep critters out.

Here are the common ones:
    http://www.ortho.com/index.cfm/event...Insect+Control

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple personalities killing [ 13 Answers ]

Undefinedundefinedundefined :rolleyes: if a person with multiple personalities kills himself is it considered a homicide?

Little Bugs [ 6 Answers ]

The last couple of weeks, I've noticed thes tiny bugs at all of my windows in my house. They were at every window even the ones upstairs. The bugs were also in my bathroom/bathtub. They are so tiny that it looks like a dot just crawling around. I've sprayed and sprayed and I can't get rid of...

HELp me find the name of this movie... its killing me haha [ 5 Answers ]

OK so its from the 80s its about this little boy who wakes up from sleeping in his bed and sees a lot of creatures in his room that talk to him... then at some part he's flying on his bed... then another part he is flying on a blimp looking thing with a basket attached... sorta like a hot air...

Cedar Deck Killing Lawn? [ 3 Answers ]

My sod has been in 4 years and has looked great. Now on the southeast side of the house near my cedar deck it is dying. It is slightly sloped there. Neighbors tell me that is common from the runoff of decks. Is that true? Will it come back with a lot of water?

Power bill is killing me [ 2 Answers ]

My home is 2215 sqf. The only appliances I have that are electric are my refrigerator, hot water heater, dishwasher and my AC. My stove, furnace, and dryer are all gas. We have 5 people living in my home. Due to the amount of our power bills we never run the AC unless the heat is just to...

View more questions Search