Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Oct 4, 2008, 01:30 AM

Why do u want to lose your 'V' so quickly? Its not a good thing to be ''sleeping around'', and keep it for someone you really love and trust, that's what I did :) but that's just me, all I'm saying is sex can have a major effect on people after it, one of my friends had sex and now he is doesn't want to know any girls at all.. :-/
    BatteryPoweredStar-- Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2008, 03:44 AM

Its not me that uses this account, about 6 of my mates do aswelll, so its all of us, so some qustions will be from me, some from charletta, some from amy etc..

This however wasn't posted by elisha who is 13
    Amy posted this.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 4, 2008, 12:24 PM

Battery, I have already said this in another one of your threads. It is a very bad idea to share your account, please have your friends start their own account, it's easy and free.

Having 6 people use one account is not recommended. I for one will no longer answer your questions because it's too difficult to figure out who is using the account, is it a 13 year old 15 year old, 10 year old? Our answers will change based on the age of the person we are advising.

See to it that your friends get their own accounts.

Thank you.
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Oct 4, 2008, 07:53 PM

Why don't you wait until you're with a guy you feel emotionally stable with. And when you're with that guy, discuss all forms of birth control. I personally use the pill and a condom. My boyfriend and I have discussed going without a condom, but then we decided it's safer to stick to both. I'm quite young myself. And if you remember to take your pill and he remembers to wear a condom you should be safe. But, like I said... why don't you wait until you're with a guy you're comfortable with so it's more then just sex, it's showing affection.
    Chebaby Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 07:27 PM

First things first... how old are you? And it is very degrading for a woman to have sex at a party where everyone there is doing it. You will know when you and your body are ready to take on the pressures of sex... it is a heavy burden and you can not just rush into it. Take pride in the things you do and where you do them... sex ix something you do when you are really in love and in a place romantic and memorable... don't spoil your memorable moment for a moment you may live to regret.
    johnster2008 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Oct 15, 2008, 03:54 PM
    Yes! Use both! It isn't worth ruining your life at a early life! The safer the better! Good luck!
    skittles001 Posts: 40, Reputation: 6

Oct 15, 2008, 04:24 PM

I understand what your going through, You just have questions. Well you can get pregnant by just using a condom, the effectiveness of a condom is not 100 percent but does help prevent against aids an other sexually transmitted diseases. If I were you, id get on the pill, its effectiveness against pregnancy is roughly 99 percent. But the use of a condom still help your chances againt pregnancy. Don't mind certain people, having slightly mean responses. If you ever have any questions at all feel free to ask. But keep in mind once you lose your virginity you can't take it back, please don't let people pressure you into it. A well the first time you have sex really hurt a lot of women.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Student dependent visa UK, Full time or Part time work? [ 26 Answers ]

I have student visa of UK and I study in university. My wife recently came in London. She has student dependent visa. She doesn't study. Can she work full time? How many hours she can work? Thank you

Dark brown lines going across my screen from time to time [ 10 Answers ]

I have a problem with my computer monitor, I have these brown horizontal lines that go across my screen sometimes (REALLY ANNOYING). I just replaced the video card so its not that, also if I hit the side of the monitor the lines go away:p Just wondering if there's anything I can do that can fix it!...

Live in MA, Student in NY: Full-Time/Part-time/Non-Resident? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I am a 21 year old student attending a college in New York. Last summer (2007) I stayed on campus - as opposed to coming home and living with my parents in Massachusetts - and worked/earned an income through the school. However, the previous winter break, which ended in middle-January 2007, I...

Will husband just get time served or added time to probation [ 11 Answers ]

My husband's not being extradicted on probation violation. But will they add more time to his probation, or get time served or more jail time for new misdemeanor charges of canabis and pharapharnalia? So lost any info or some similar experience would be helpful thanks can't sleep until I know until...

Part Time / Full Time / Non - Resident - need clarification on this [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am an Indian Citizen. I came to US on L1 Visa on 20th October, 2007. I am trying to file the tax return through File Taxes Online - Do Taxes FREE - File Taxes With TaxACT. There is a question : "Whether you are a part time resident / Full Time Resident or Non-Resident". I am not sure...

View more questions Search