Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pimp_mah_alpaka Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 10:39 PM
    Are you being too negative?
    Hey everyone! Firstly id like to say that its healthy that we all think positive (as well as laughing, eating and drinking and exercising right) so I would like to ask you this- are you thinking to negative in your life at the moment? And I would also like for you to add ways you can think positive, as well as what positive things are happening in your life. For eg- I am thinking negative. I can always go out with friends, go bowling maybe. And a positive thing in my life is that I have a great family. Something like that. And believe me, thinking positive makes you feel great!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2008, 02:33 AM

To me, thinking positively is mostly a matter of choices that I make concerning how I am choosing to think. I would think that would be the same way for most people that it would be a matter of choice...

I hope that what I have stated is along the lines of what you are looking for.

Thanks!
    mcrunner Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Oct 25, 2008, 06:46 PM

A way I can think positive is to remember that I have people that love me and care about me. Something positive in my life is that I have amazing friends. I would be a mess without them! Whenever I'm feeling down, I can usually find one of them that is available to talk to. And even if I'm in a really horrible mood, I can go hang out with them and feel 10 times better! Good friends are the best :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 25, 2008, 07:17 PM

Things that make me positive; my kids, my pets, my friends, AMHD.

Things that make me negative; my kids, my pets, my friends, AMHD. ;)

It's all how you look at it and how you feel about things at the time. Everyone has the option to smile instead of frown, it's just not always easy to do. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

RH negative [ 10 Answers ]

I found out my blood type @ the doctors & its RH negative. My mom told me that if I was to get pregnant that I would have miscarriages because when the baby's blood mixes with the mothers, the mother produces antibodies that harm or even kill the baby. IS This TruE?? Im All bumbed out :(

My hpt says negative [ 5 Answers ]

Well I had unprocted sex a few times in the last month and I didn't get my period but I did get the broundish spotting for a few days... nd I was suppose to recive my period this month on the 28 and it's the 5 now... I also took the home pregency test about 2-3 times but it came up negative and I...

Negative blood test negative urine but still feel pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi me again I've had my bloods taken not sure what of hcg tests I think which came backnormal,but still feel butterflys in my belly nauseas,and weight gain on my lower half could I still be pregnant or am I worrying myself in TO a early grave. Jeans are quite snug and my boobs have stopped...

Negative HPT [ 2 Answers ]

I have Endometriosis and my GYN recommended me to stay on BC and not stop to have a period. I have done this for 2 years and came off my pills in December to get pregnant. I started having a few pregnancy symptoms and my period is late, but the HPT is negative. What should I do now? Do I wait for...

View more questions Search