Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linksys2000 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Oct 2, 2008, 06:57 PM
    Makari Night Cream
    Hello Ask Me Help Desker's,

Has anyone tried the infamous Makari Night Cream? If so, what were you results? I have been using the Makari products lately and have had a hand or two in a few other products such as; True n' Tone, Bio Claire, and HQ....by the way, if you would like to view a few photos and see/read the results visit my other discussion board postings at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...em-265326.html, https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...hq-257048.html, or better yet visit my profile and sort through a specfic topic of choice.

Also, I really enjoy providing feedback to various products. However, why is no one responding?:confused:Do you have any suggestions? :(

Happy Faces....:)

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone makari day cream users? What else do you use? [ 13 Answers ]

I have been using the makari day cream for 3 weeks now and its great! My skin is so smooth, clear and considerably lighter! I was lightening up more and more every day, I couldn't believe it! Has anyone else had the same results? Also, does anyone use any thing else with this? The results are great...

Breakout after using Makari Caviar whitening face cream [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Girls, Any one having same problem? I have been using the Makari Caviar whitening face cream for a week and this causing red small pimples on my face.:eek: Please help. Thanks in advance Glamour from the Netherlands

Makari Caviar Cream [ 23 Answers ]

Hi I'm from london and I'm finding it difficult to find Makari Caviar cream here and the only website I know where to order it from is called elysee star but the postage is so expensive including VAT.does anyone know where I can get this cream from in the UK?

Makari day cream? [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone ever used makari day cream, with good success, and without breakouts? Thanks. :)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.