Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BatteryPoweredStar-- Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Coping with a love triangle?
    Okay, so there are these 2guys, best friends. Gotten with them, and love them to pieces. But here's the prob..
    I went out with one of their friends, sam so
    One of them got jealous and was cutting himself because of it
    Then I break up with him and I start to like the other boy because he showed affection to me like cute myspace comments and coming up to me at school and hugging and kissing me, the cutting one saw what was happening and he didn't like it, so decided to make a rumour I was going out with the guy! At this time the one I went out with in the first place is in france for the week and I'm stuck with these two.

So, we've fallen out, some people saying he's jealous because he liked me so much and because he sees his best friend doing this to me and some people just saying because he's immature, he's probably a bit of both in my opinion. So whilst he's hating me, he's made 3 close girl-friends of mine hate me :| how horrid.

But I still have the one I like and the one that's away, but he might try to take them away too. And he's made up a load of stuff and said to me that I'm a 'lying c***' because I won't 'admit' I like him.

Its confusing I know haha.

Help us out on how I can stop him being like this please?
    Xxxx
    High Max Posts: 271, Reputation: 43

Oct 2, 2008, 11:41 AM

Here's a future tip, don't ruin friendships by getting involved with your exes friends. He lost not only you, but the betrayal he must feel that his own friend went with the girl he cares about.

There's really nothing you can do but wait it out. Ignore him and don't respond to him, don't listen to his suicidal threats or whatever. Suicide because of this kind of thing is rare. It happens, but it's really not your problem if it does or doesn't. Make sure you aren't egging him on or responding to his drama, he should go away eventually.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2008, 02:10 PM

ONE GUY AT A TIME ONLY. Unless you are no that serious,focus on your relationship first. When you have a problem try to fix by communicating well. Going out with even another man will only worsen situation. If you have done everything and felt tired, wave sayonara and you may now date other guys.

DON'T GO OUT WITH A BUDDY OF A BF WHILE STILL IN A RELATIONSHIP. Not only you are "betraying" him, you are also cutting one of the most important relationship he has. I bet you know already what it feels like.

BE MINDFUL HOW YOU INTERACT WITH OTHER GUYS. If the guys is just a friend, act like a friend. Quit sending mix measages when you don't mean you. You must be loving the attention but reputation is important. When all of them dumped you and all went together for a game, sure they will laugh at you and talk behind your back. Gezzzz...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 2, 2008, 08:55 PM

How about leaving the nutty guys alone, and there would be no drama.

You keep going from guy to guy, what do you expect.

Oct 3, 2008, 02:16 PM

You all make me sound like a whore :|
    Christ.

And they're honestly not nutty, they're the most normal, down to earth people I know
    But I mean the one I like has gone off with so many girls
    And the one that likes/hates me is never suicidal or anything, its just about me, it is horrid!
    wikedjuggalo Posts: 406, Reputation: 43

Oct 3, 2008, 02:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteryPoweredStar-- View Post
    you all make me sound like a whore :|
    christ.

and theyre honestly not nutty, theyre the most normal, down to earth people i know
    but i mean the one i like has gone off with so many girls
    and the one that likes/hates me is never suicidal or anything, its just about me, it is horrid!
    Just for future references how old are you? Well do not have to answer that more of what grade are you in?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 3, 2008, 02:38 PM

When you play around with peoples emotions then sometimes bad things happen.

You are jumping from one guy to another. You obviously don't think that breaking people's hearts is a big deal. Just laugh it off and move on. Or did I read that wrong?

If you aren't ready to have a serious relationship then make sure that they guys that you're playing with are aware of that.

Good luck.

Oct 3, 2008, 02:50 PM

I'm not in a grade? I don't understand american system... but I'm 15?

Oct 3, 2008, 02:54 PM

Oh and by the way they're a year older then me, if that helps?

Oct 3, 2008, 02:55 PM
    im not in a grade? i dont understand american system... but im 15?
    O.k listen. Drop all of them because you will have nothing but more problems if you stick with one. Want real advice here it is. That emo crap is just for attention and you should not reward his behavior with attention.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2008, 02:56 PM

I think it's pretty hard to tell from your post who are just friends and who are lovers. It would help if you gave them names, or just A, B, C or whatever. I honestly can't tell who did what from what you wrote. I'm guessing others here are assuming that you have been having sex with all three. Want to try again to explain what happened?

Oct 3, 2008, 02:57 PM

That's a little stereotypically incorrect isn't it? But yea, I guess I shouldn't, but its hard not to!

Oct 3, 2008, 02:59 PM
    thats a little stereotypically incorrect isnt it? but yea, i guess i shouldnt, but its hard not to!
    Listen sooner you take yourself out of this situation all together the better you will be.

Oct 3, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Okay, just for 'asking' no, I haven't had sex with any of them! I am a virgin. Getting with them meaning just getting a little randy, guessing you're american? So you don't know english lingo? Sorry if I'm incorrect.. okay ill re-explain..

A = THE GUY WHO LIKES ME
    B = THE GUY I LIKE

Okay, so there are these 2guys (A+B), best friends. Gotten with them, and love them to pieces. But here's the prob..
    i went out with one of their friends, Sam so
    A got jealous and was cutting himself b/c of it
    then i break up with him and i start to like B because he showed affection to me like cute myspace comments and coming upto me at school and hugging and kissing me, A saw what was happening and he didnt like it, so decided to make a rumour i was going out with B! at this time the one i went out with in the first place is in france for the week and im stuck with these two.

so, A and i have fallen out, some people saying he's jealous because he liked me so much and because he sees his best friend (B) doing this to me and some people just saying because A's immature, hes probably a bit of both in my opinion. so whilst he's hating me, hes made 3 close girl-friends of mine hate me :| how horrid.

but i still have B and the one that's away, but A might try to take them away too. and he's made up a load of stuff and said to me that im a 'lying c***' because i wont 'admit' i like him.

Little more helpful?

Oct 3, 2008, 03:28 PM

Hold on so your leading 3 guys on?
    Pets Expert

Oct 3, 2008, 04:28 PM
    im not in a grade? i dont understand american system... but im 15?

Okay, on this post you said you where 13. Which is it?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/womens...ng-252492.html

You went from 13 to 15 since August 2008?

Oct 3, 2008, 04:56 PM

Look before this turns into a KayKay incident (no offesne KayKay if you read this referring to the post). I'll speak my peace. Drop the both and concentrate on school. Don't date either of them one is too emotional and cutting oneself is for attention if he goes around showing everyone. You will tear their friendship apart and I hope you are not cold hearted enough to let that happen.

And I could have swore I read you are leading a 3rd one on but he's in France atm?
    Pets Expert

Oct 3, 2008, 06:19 PM

Right now I'm having trouble believing anything the OP told us. She's obviously lying about her age, so goodness knows what else she's lying about.

Personally, I think this is just a teen who wants a bit of attention.

Oct 3, 2008, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Right now I'm having trouble believing anything the OP told us. She's obviously lying about her age, so goodness knows what else she's lying about.

Personally, I think this is just a teen who wants a bit of attention.
    Aye I'll agree with that. Nothing Against teenagers hell I'm one. I'm 18 but never would act so stupid to post some crap for attention.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 3, 2008, 06:30 PM
    And in this she is 13 as well... Some people come on here to create drama only...

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/body-a...on-251362.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love triangle [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I just want to know that am seeing this guy who loves me and I love him but the thing is he's getting married to some one else and he said to me that hell have me in his life in whatever shape or form he can but the thing is the other day I slept with some one else it was a one off I know I...

Triangle love [ 5 Answers ]

I'm vey sad anh confused rite now. No judgement here please. All I need is a good advice not a bad judgement. Tim and I were both in a relationship with others when we met. But we both weren't hAppy with our partners. The thing was we both have little ones about the same age. As time goes by after...

Love Triangle [ 4 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend who I love sooo friken much and he loves me a lot too. But his friend likes me as much too and I like his friend also... and I have to make a decision on who to choose. Some of my friends don't like my boyfriend because they think I could do better, he treats me badly, and...

Love triangle [ 4 Answers ]

You see my friend was dating this girl and he broke up with her for some one else... Well right after they broke up we had sex 2 or 3 times one weekend... Now they are back together and she might be pregnant with his kid but says she wants me... What should I do?

In a love triangle [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with a man who is living with another woman. When we meet he says he was going to move out, that was last summer. He is still with her. I am in love with him. Every time I leave him alone, he calls me all day or comes by my home. He says that he loves me and don't want to be...

View more questions Search