Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djbowens Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Oct 1, 2008, 09:04 PM
    Is my condo haunted, or am I freaking myself out?
    Hello! So there have been some strange things going on at my condo that I cannot explain. I live on the second floor of my building, there is no condo above mine, just one underneath, on the right side, and behind mine that people actually live in. I sometimes hear really strange noises. I have lived here for over 3 years, and I know what it sounds like when some of my neighbors are making noise. But sometimes, I can hear people talking and once when I was laying in bed, I heard someone in my bathroom - it sounded like they were taking a pee (a really loud one at that). My roommate was not home and both of our dogs were laying in the bed with me.

Another time, my roommate had her car keys sitting in the middle of the coffee table while we were in the living room watching TV. Out of no where, the keys fell to the floor. Like I said, they were in the middle of the table, so the breeze from the air conditioning couldn't have knocked them off, and neither my roommate nor myself saw anything push them off. They just fell.

Other times, the kitchen cabinets will be open, or drawers pulled out. I asked my roommate if she was leaving them open, but she swore she wasn't. Even when she is not home, I will walk by the kitchen and nothing is wrong, but when I walk by again there is usually a door or a drawer open and I know that I didn't open them.

I have never seen anything, nor felt any sense of danger. Sometimes I get an odd feeling that someone is watching me, but I may just be freaking myself out.

Any ideas?
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 09:24 PM

Poltergeist... or ghost... poltergeist... much harder to rid yourself of and is brought by you or your live in's cause by phical manifestation of stress or anxiety.. or other...

Ghost just normally a old live ins... check a local parapsychologist
    tcmue912 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 1, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    Not haunted!
    It is not "haunted"
    I will promise you that.
    But there could be an entity in the house.
    98% of ghosts are good ghosts
    Next time something strange happens, say something out loud to it.
    It sounds extremely foolish but I promise it will make you and the spirit feel more comfortable.
    :)
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 09:28 PM

Oh sorry forgot... if it is a siad ghost it sounds more like a juvenille maybe a very young teen or child

Oct 6, 2008, 06:44 PM

My mother passed away in dec of 2005...

Oct 6, 2008, 07:44 PM

Thank you so much...

My mother was not a very good cook, nor did she really ever cook, but when I was younger we were always hanging out in our kitchen, it was like our family room, lol. I do think my mom loved my car because she is the one who picked it out for me, she was excited to give it to me for my birthday. Also, I have a nephew who is 6 that still asks about her.

You are crazy good.
    Thanks so much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fellow condo owner not paying condo or any fees [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all.. Hey, have a situation here with 3 condominiums, 2 pay all bills on time the other is about 5 months behind on all bills. This is rough as he has finally fallen behind enough to have tapped out the reserves and next month we (the other 2 condo owners) will finally have to start dipping...

I'm freaking out! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm freaking out. It's been about 11 days since I took my last pill but before that I missed the last one before the hormonal free week(october 7) and I started the next pack a day late. My period isn't due for about another 11 days so a test is definitely out of the question at this point. My...

I'm freaking out! [ 2 Answers ]

So there is a Ninja Burglar in Staten Island NY Ninja lays low, but buzz grows louder - SILive: Staten Island Notebook Google Maps I am bugging out! I'm about to cry! I'm scared! I don't know what to do. I mean what if he comes to my house while we are all sleep??

I'm freaking out [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had sex on Sunday... it is now Monday. We didn't use a condom but... he swears he did not skeet iside of me. Ive read that guys can feel it when they are about to inside a girl and I also read you can get pregnant from pre-skeet. Im scared out of my mind that I'm pregnant. I...

View more questions Search