Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    builtontherock Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 06:01 AM
    Cad fuel pressure
    Would any body know if the fuel pressure should drop to 0 right after u turn the eng off.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 1, 2008, 02:45 AM

If there are no external leaks, the problem could be leaky injectors (not likely), but I'd suspect a faulty fuel pump check valve.
    The valve cannot be seviced separately, so the fuel pump/tank unit needs replace as a whole.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have NO Hot water pressure at all ! [ 4 Answers ]

I have NO hot water pressure in my house at all . The cold water is fine but when I turn on any knob to hot water it doesn't come out at all. Why is this? :confused: Thank you for the help in advance

No Hot Water pressure? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I am wondering if anyone can give me some advice on how I can fix my water problem at home. For the past year or so I have absolutaly no hot water pressure in my kitchen sink and or some other areas of the house, bathroom, shower etc.. I have had a few plumers come by and they tell me...

Well pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have a well water system in my house however in the last couple of weeks I have been losing water pressure. Especially if I have more than one source pulling from the pump. I have a Pump and reservoir in the basement the pump fills the tank and I us what is in the tank it only about 5 gallons...

Low hot water pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have low hot water pressure, throughout the house. The water heater is less than six months old. Any ideas?

Well pump pressure [ 1 Answers ]

Hello My name is Al and I live in Ga. We just bought a home about 20 years old. The water is supplied via a well. The pump is located out side in a small pump house. The tank and switches seem to be rather new. I am told the well is some 3-500 ft deep, not sure of actual depth. The tank is a...

View more questions Search