Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juiceyka84 Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Baby worries. Yes, No, Maybe So?
    So I am sure you have read many other post like this one, and yes I know that no one can diagnose me over the internet. But here is my situation.

I had a normal period on August 16, 2008. I had forgotten to take a few of my birth control pills, YAZ, after that period and ended up having a lot of sex the week of August 31-September 6. (without a condom) I then had a period I guess on September 13 which lasted 3 days (normal is any where between 4-6 days). After September 13th I have occasionally felt nauseous, dizzy, faint, sleepy, my lower back is aching today, bloaty in the lower pelvic reign, burping a whole lot and I haven’t had a full nights rest in 2 weeks (constantly waking up) I haven’t had any breast changes.

I know that I should go and get a test but with my current money situation it’s kind of hard. I am going to try to get to the local free clinic as soon as I can. But I was wondering if anyone had any input of why I am feeling this way.

Could I passably be pregnant from the Aug 31st-Sep 6th week even thought I had a period in September? Or am I just overdoing my mind?
    financialdummie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 12:19 PM

Yes, it is possible for you to be pregnant. My first pregnancy, I had what I thought were 2 periods and I thought I was miscarring. They said it just happens to some people.

This may sound silly, but go to a dollar store and get one of their pregnancy tests. They are cheap $1 tests but if you are pregnant it will detect it. It is very rare to have a false positive. Hope that helps, get a test! :)

Sep 29, 2008, 12:20 PM
    PS: My next period is not due for another 14 days
    financialdummie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 02:10 PM

I told you to go get a $1 pregnancy test. It is a buck, if you are it will show, if not it will not. Just try it and stop worrying!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 29, 2008, 02:55 PM

Possible yes, but without a test confirming it, it's only a guess.

You symptoms could also be from stress, your period coming, and many other things.

Anytime you have unprotected sex you run this risk of pregnancy. Heck, even with protection you still have a chance to get pregnant.

Get a test, that's the only way to know for sure.

Good luck.

Sep 30, 2008, 04:20 AM
    So I took a test, but I think it is WAY to early to take it. The test was negative. The reason I say that it is WAY to early is because I am still 2 weeks away from when my period should start. Last night I did fall asleep starving even after eating dinner 1 1/2 hours before. I also went to bed at 10, woke up at 12ish, then 2ish, 3ish, and finally got pissed off when I woke up at 4ish and got up for the day. I have no idea what the heck is going on with me, but I guess I will have to hurry and wait for another 2 weeks.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2008, 10:33 AM

Are you trying to become pregnant? If so, your going to have to wait to see if your period comes otherwise it can be your mind playing tricks on you into thinking you are.

When you do take a hpt make sure it is one with low hcg levels. Tests like first response is good or $1 test too, as mention above. I used the $1 to confirm my pregnancy. Just make sure the test isn't expire.

Sep 30, 2008, 12:07 PM
    No I am not trying to , but if it happends we will be more than happy to welcome the baby into the world. I took it last night and it was a first response brand. It was expensive, but I guess I would rather have that one than any other one.

Being that the test said Neg. I haven't had much thought about it, other than I am starving now 3:09pm and I just ate lunch at 12pm. That and I am feeling a little bloated down in the lower pelvic region only. My bowel movements are messed up terrably today, but I STRONGLY think that's due to the Mother-in -laws cooking last night (NASTY).
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2008, 12:25 PM

Oh my God! Your mother-in-law cooking it that bad? Yes the first response tests are expensive but the store brand works too. I found out I was pregnant through the $1 tests and after 5 positives I went and brought a first response test and got the same results. Believe it or not but in the clinic I used to work at they used the $1 test.

Don't stress yourself out. Just wait for your period or a few more weeks. Don't want you to waste any money.

Sep 30, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Yes her cooking is that bad. She cooked "Chicken and dumplings" , but it looked like some dog vomited on my plate. And it was soooo salty that if I wasent dehydrated before I ate it, I was then. I guess I will just have to wait (Me being a patient person and all, haha so funny) to see if aunt flo shows. Thank you so much for all of your answers.
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2008, 02:16 PM

In the meantime stay away from your mother-in-law food. Lol
    KateBell88 Posts: 51, Reputation: 8

Oct 1, 2008, 10:48 PM

Umm if you can't afford a test how are you going to afford a baby - they cost thousands and thousands even before they are born

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile worries [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering what cell phone I should buy again. I'm pretty clumsy and the other 7 all ended up broken lol. But I want it to be nice and I'm willing to take care of it. Have any ideas?

I have some worries about me and my girlfriend [ 1 Answers ]

k, she lives in Nevada, I live in australia, she is such a wonderful person A few issues 1st- I think she may be having doubts about whether I love her.. coz she asked "baby do you love me?" and the way it was phrased worries me... 2nd- I adore her, I love her... but I don't feel happy about...

Apt worries. [ 3 Answers ]

I just signed a year's lease on a apartment... Now I'm starting to have cold feet. The apartment is not what I expected it to be, there are repairs that need to be made so forth and so on.. I haven't moved yet... So my question is... do I have any rights to gain my money back?

Second Trimester worries [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing early leakage (breasts) during my second trimester. I would like to find out if this is normal. I am currently 19 weeks along. It was the size of a half-dollar on my shirt.

Period Worries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a few days early for my period and I jave noticed every time I go to the loo I get a brownish discharge every time I wipe myself. Can anybody help me?

View more questions Search