Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

May 21, 2006, 08:47 AM
    Locating someone Via Company Records?
    We need to locate someone who worked at an apartment building office a year ago. Can any company's employee records be easily accessed for person-location purposes by the public or private investigators?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 21, 2006, 02:33 PM
    No business records are not public record and even a private investigator will not be able to access records of a private company.

Now you can go to them and ask them if they have a forwarding address. They may give it to you, or may not.

If you have their social security number, they can normally be traced though credit reports
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 22, 2006, 03:48 AM
    If the person held any certification or licensing (like maybe a Real Estate agent's license), that's public; you can go through the agency that licensed them.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

May 26, 2006, 12:42 AM
    Thanks for the help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Locating the Unlocatable [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question on finding a person who defies finding. The subject I'm looking for was in USMC from 1960 to UNK. This person had two tours of VN. During his second VN tour, he was tapped by an intel agency, and went U/C. I was told that after he returned to US after his second tour, he was...

Locating the Unlocatable [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question on finding a person who defies finding. The subject I'm looking for was in USMC from 1960 to UNK. This person had two tours of VN. During his second VN tour, he was tapped by an intel agency, and went U/C. I was told that after he returned to US after his second tour, he was...

Trouble locating audio jumper [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a TV tuner, installed it and got it working. Well, mostly anyway. I realized after I started the program up that I forgot to connect to audio cable form the TV tuner to the Audio Line-In jumper on my ECS 741GX-M motherboard. So I cracked the case back open and then found out I...

View more questions Search