Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srizookie Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Sep 24, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Where can I find smaller than an inch flat irons?
    Hello, I use to to have a 1/2"plates flat iron to straighten my short hair.I went back to the only store that sold them in my area to get a new one because the one I own broke. I ended up buying one that straightens and does curls but it burned my forehead making me look like a dalmatian because those are made with the plate with no protection on the sides!so I went on a mission to find one online.I had no idea that it would turn into a mayor search.does anyone know a good online beauty supply store or a company who has a vareity of flat irons for short hair?? any help will be apreciate it
    srizookie Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Sep 25, 2008, 08:16 AM

Mine was 'gold and hot' . Thank you for this links.I can't believe I checked on eBay and I didn't see those.who knew that it would be so hard to find a place with variety of them!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rounding to the nearest 1/2 inch and inch [ 4 Answers ]

Sarah was asked to round 4 7/8 in to the nearest 1/2 inch and to the nearest inch. Her answer was the same. Explain why Sarah is correct. Would it be 5 inches. :)

Which Flat Panel LCD HDTV 32-40 Inch is the best around $1000? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I want to buy an Flat Panel LCD HDTV but I don't which brand and product is good. I can use my money up to $1000 or $1100. I usually use the TV to watch movies. So I want to know which is the best Flat Panel LCD HCTV for 32-40 Inch? Thanks P.S - Also I don't really get this ,...

How to install 72 inch long by 4 inch tall Marble Vanity Backsplash [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a new 72 inch long Marble vanity in my bathroom. It came with a 72 inch long by 4 inch tall Marble Backsplash. How do I install this backsplash? Do I just put an adhesive behind it? What about the gaps? How do I fill the gap of the top of the backsplash where it hits the...

Replacing 17 inch monitor with 19 inch [ 3 Answers ]

I wish to replace my 17 inch NEC LCD monitor with a Staples 19 inch LCD monitor My computer is a Gateway Do I need to change any settings as the monitor keeps switching off

Who can tell me about soldering irons [ 1 Answers ]

I've tried using five different soldering irons for stained glass projects the past three months and they all stop heating up after a short while. The first one stopped working after three weeks and the last one today stopped working after a minute. All of our other appliances continue to work in...

View more questions Search