Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Palmfrond Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 04:58 AM
    Wax crayons on leather upholstery
    Hi

My son's friend was colouring in my husbands car. A wax crayon was left on the leather upholstery.:eek:

In the intense sunshine (we live in Middle East!), the crayon melted and has left a dark blue wax stain

Any ideas as to how I can remove it, before my husband sees the mark on his pride and joy?

Thanks
    Palmfrond

Check out some similar questions!

Laurentian Pencil Crayons [ 5 Answers ]

First hi everyone, this is my first post and I hope I have put it in the right category. I have been trying to locate a store or online location to order or purchase Laurentian pencil crayons. I sketch and color patterns from imagery and use some colors more than others. I keep purchasing more...

My son eats crayons is this dangerous [ 2 Answers ]

My sons teacher keeps informing me that he is eating his crayons at school, but he only does this at school I have never seen him do this. Is this harmful and should I inform the Dr. of what he is doing. I ask him why he does not reply? Is he doing this for attention or does it mean something else.

Leather postcards [ 2 Answers ]

I have 41 leather postcards from 1907 that are sewn together as they formerly were in a frame. I took them out of the frame as it was exceedingly heavy and the cards are now sitting on the back of a chair. Is there any special way to hang them outside of a frame and, also, should they have any...

Leather dye. [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to change color of a leather recliner. It is leather only where you touch it. Other than that it is vinyl. This will be my first attempt and would like to know what products are out there and where to find them.

Upholstery fabric [ 1 Answers ]

Where Can I Find Quality Upholstery Fabric By The Roll At Less Than Wholesale Jobber Price. Looking For Large Quantity.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.